BY HARD CANDY

An eye shadow collection of fashion-forward colors in a chic, fabric mirror compact in an extraordinary range of shades, with matte, shimmer, glitter, and metallic finishes.

• About what is the price range for these pallets?3 Answers
  • I just bought this today, How well does it apply? Does it...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Easy to blend? Pigmented? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The shadows are nice and shimmery. I love the cute case with the lace. nicely pigmented shadows. use with an eye primer for best effect. " in 55 reviews
  • "It is very rare to find a cheap eyeshadow palette but this is amazing! Hard candy is one of my favorite makeup brands and I was really happy when I found out about these. I use them everyday for nude looks or crazy night looks." in 16 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have it in 3 colours: Pinking of You, Naturally Gorgeous and Guilty Pleasure (from the signature collection). I use the naturally gorgeous palate everyday. The colours are shimmery, and in the case of Guilty Pleasure, glittery. They go on very well and last all day if you use them with a primer (I like e.l.f's eyeshadow primers). And at only $5-$6, this product is a bargain! My only problem is that the covers on the lace ones have broken off. The little plastic hinge is very brittle. But other than that it's an amazing product!! " in 12 reviews
Noelle M.
Spokane
Review for: Pinking Of You more...
In terms of eyeshadow these are not my favorite drug store ones. If you don’t have a good brush set don’t even bother. If you don’t have a good eye shadow primer also don’t bother (and the Hard Candy primer didn’t work had to use Too Face Shadow Insurance to even build this up). The colors are BEAUTIFUL so it was a disappointment. I finally got the Too Faced primer for Christmas so I gave it another shot and that’s when I managed to actually use this. So if you’re not gonna send the 24 bucks on the Too Faced primer, i would skip these and just admire the beautiful colors from a distance. There are many other great drug store shadows that don’t require this much work. Although they feel so buttery you’d think they’d be amazing....take it from a MUA...it’s no good. Sorry HC. I wanna love you so much, maybe I’ll give ya another shot one day.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I scanned my Hard Candy baked eyeshadow and this popped up so I will leave my review here. The colors are very beautifully pigmented for a drug store brand. The only downside I see, is it wears off throughout the day so you will need to reapply, but for the cost, who can complain? Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: Naturally Gorgeous more...
I absolutely love these eyeshadows the colors are beautiful I have Green With Envy and smoked out which I've had these for a good while and they are still two of my favorite eyeshadows are very easy to blend and the colors are great.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Found this on clearance at my Walmart yesterday for 3 bucks so I picked it up. The shades are beautiful but do not perform well whatsoever coming from hard candy it's a huge disappointment. I tried applying with my finger, a brush, and even wet but took forever to build up. They are really patchy and crease badly. I have had more success with my 5$ elf pallet.
idania e.
Fresno
Review for: Naturally Gorgeous more...
The packaging is so dam GORGEOUS!!! I love the little lace on it and the color of it was beautiful. The shades on the product are beautiful this is one of my favorite mini palettes by Hard Candy. I use this palette for the go when I don't have much time to do my makeup at home because it is a really easy palette to carry around. I love it!
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
Review for: Pinking Of You more...
I love this pallet! The colors are great and neutral so they go with almost anything. Awesome price and I got mine at Walmart. It’s so cute. Only downside was my top broke so it’s not as sturdy as I would like but I still use daily.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Not a fan honestly.. I don't care for these palettes they all seem to be off with pigmentation including this one my friend has it and I tried it and it was crappy. The shadows werent soft they applied patchy on the eyes and were tough to blend out. I don't suggest these palettes by this brand save your money!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
Review for: Pinking Of You more...
I absolutely love this palette! I have used all the colors from it and each one is amazing! I love the packaging and the price is reasonable! I got mine at Walmart. If you haven't tried these yet, definitely try.
Palmira B.
Review for: Naturally Gorgeous more...
I got this as a present for Christmas from my husband and I really enjoy it I love all this shimmers and all the shades the coppers the gold the dark Browns I really really love them there's even pearly colors in there and it comes with a nice little mirror it's nice and compact so you can carry in your purse and it's quite inexpensive so I like it
micah p.
Breckenridge
Review for: Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow more...
I was surprised to find how much i enjoyed this product. The colors are pigmented and come in variety and this is a very affordable purchase which is very long lasting. This product is definitely worth a try!
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
I've been trying to find a new drugstore eyeshadow pallet that has good pigmentation. I was wondering if these Hard Candy eye shadows were good.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Do all the colors have a shimmer? Did the shadow last long or need to be reapplied?
Diedra-Anne B.
Houston, Tx
Omg!!!! I love the greens!!! I have green eyes, anyone used this to enhance their green eyes?! Seems like it would really make mine pop!!
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
About what is the price range for these pallets?
Terri M.
Marshes Sdng, KY
Is this good eyeshadow an how is the brand hard candy I have been wanting to try it