2 colors available

BY HARD CANDY

Get just the right look with Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow. This chic eye shadow is available in five different color palettes with 10 shades in each so you are sure to find the right combination. You can even combine colors to make your own unique... see more...

• Is this good eyeshadow an how is the brand hard candy I have been w...3 Answers
Angel K.
Angel K.
I've had this pallet for a couple years now and when I want a Smokey eye it's definitely one I've ran to more than once. they have shimmer to them so there are times where I will pass it by for mattes but if you prefer, or try from time to time with shimmer you will love it. very pigmented, blends well, doesn't crease. definitely a favorite and if I ever run out I will definitely buy again.
Minerva C.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Hard candy is the closest to "high end" you can get at a great price. I see alot at Walmart for cheap. Can't go wrong. Everything I have tried has been great so far. I have the tiny version of this pallette and I love it for night looks. High pigments and very pretty shades.. one swatch from the white color..could be used as a highlight even
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
This is great if you want something dark for you're eyes. The container is awesome and is very pretty. I have green -hazel eyes so it sometimes goes good . It last long as long as you don't touch it. I would most likely buy this again . It adds sparkles when you want and is dark when u want. Prettiest purples shades !
Katie B.
Katie B.
Alpena, MI
Love Love Love this eye shadow pallet! The colors look so good and last a while. Easy to apply and easy to blend. Lasts almost all day for me. I would definitely recommend this pallet to any of my friends!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Sedalia, MO
Great pigment, so you don't have to layer on a ton for a bold look, long-lasting, and a nice array of colors. All in all, a stellar palette for the value.
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite brand and the best papers the colors match my mood and look so well. the colors are vibrant and just amazing and the price is the best part!
Dawnique S.
Dawnique S.
TUCUMCARI, NM
I received this palette in a gift set. I absolutely love it. I'm a fan of the smokey eye and the colors in this palette are fantastic for it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Slidell, LA
I LOVE this brand and especially this particular pallet. It lasts all day and is full of variety, with colors that are great for blending!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Brodhead, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallet! Blends so easy! And stays on for a long time! I love the hard candy brand!
Devin C.
Devin C.
Broadway, NC
It's not perfect at blending or staying on but it's cheap and great for starting out
Terri M.
Terri M.
Marshes Sdng, KY
Is this good eyeshadow an how is the brand hard candy I have been wanting to try it