BY HARD CANDY

Get just the right look with Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow. This chic eye shadow is available in five different color palettes with 10 shades in each so you are sure to find the right combination. You can even combine colors to make your own unique... see more...

• Is this eyeshadow any good is there a lot of fallout?, Is the col...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
Ive tried several different brands of eyeshadow and this one is in the top 5! It goes on very smooth and stays put even with minimal primer. It has vivid colors and it doesnt take multiple layers to build it up which I love. I prefer this one over my Morphe Pallet!
Alexandra S.
This palette is seriously amazing. I have never met such a cheap pallet that offers such great pigments with the ability to blend together so well. All the color shades are to die for and I always come back tot his neutral/brown color scheme. Would totally recommend to anyone who hates paying top notch when you can find another product of the same quality for a  lower price.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I was so surprised just how well this eyeshadow looked on the skin! The price is amazing and the product is a great value! I will buy this again and try other eyeshadows frm this brand!
Mackenzie R.
[product:hard-candy-top-ten-eye-shadow,-neutrals]
this eyeshadow palette has literally every natural color you could ever want and it's strongly pigmented to give a bold look
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
Love these beautiful colors! Neutral browns and golds are always my go-to with my blue eyes, this pallets is absolutely wonderful. The shadows last all day and look great with a full face makeup or just a light shadow with a natural look. Well worth the money! Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow, Neutrals
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Hard Candy Look Pro Tin Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Palette I love this eyeshadow palette it's a great starter kit you can buy at Walmart. If you can't afford high end makeup I recomend this pallette.
Rachel W.
Don’t waste your time and money on these. They are really not good. You would be better off saving your money for a more expensive option. These do not blend nor do they have pigment.
Danita M.
Joliet, IL
The colors in this palette can be worn for any occasion whether it be office or out having fun. Subtle glitter gives your eyes that little pop that I love so much and these colors go with anything. I'm in love with Hard Candy palettes.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
This palette offers a lot of neutral shades that are good for experimenting but sadly do not blend or stick well and I ended up with lots of fallout on my lashes and under eyes even when priming with concealer. Some are nicely pigmented and others are not. You get what you pay for!
Stephanie A.
Winchester
I am in love with this palette. I have about 5 of them. They last quit a while on your eyes without creasing. The pigment could be a little better compared to other palettes . These are definitely affordable and definitely a good price if your on a budget. I will definitely recommend these palettes to anyone they are worth your money if your on a budget and want good quality.
Jennifer S.
Covina , CA
Is this eyeshadow any good is there a lot of fallout?, Is the color payoff good? And is it long lasting without creasing? Thanks