Hard Candy Top 10 Eye Pallet Guilty Pleasure Guilty Pleasure uploaded by Kari D.Hard Candy Top 10 Eye Pallet Guilty Pleasure Guilty Pleasure uploaded by Allison D.

BY HARD CANDY

Eye Shadow Palette see more...

Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Highlighter & Hard Candy Brows Now! All in One Brow Powder Kit (are also in this photo aswell. I got these all during Christmas so the packaging is a lot different than shown) (I love all of these products by the way & I paid a buck each)

I love this little palette. Its very pigmented, great topper/simmer colors, easy to blend, and really affordable. I dont have the 10 color palette only the 5 color guilty pleasure palette but couldn't find the option for it.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just bought this pallet and I really love that it has so much glitter it's great for Holiday looks however I wish that the colors were more pigmented you really have to apply a lot to get the color.
Jenna B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this pallete and it’s great for smoky eyes! I don’t usually do smoky eyes but it’s great to have in handy! The colors are really pigmented the only problem is there is a lot of fall out when you apply!