BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Perfect Cover-Up Skin-Clarifying Concealer is ideal for eliminating blemishes. It's easy to apply and provides a beautiful finish. This Hard Candy concealer comes in four shades for precise blending.

Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
starring s.
1,160 reviews
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
maddy m.
united states
This is good if you like stick concealers. Its a decent price and it does cinceal well. However it is kinda sticky and makes your skin feel like you just completely clogged your pores.
Aaliyah D.
East Spencer, NC
I love this concealer it gives me full coverage and last all day and i never had to reapplied and when i wear it with my makeup looks that when i mostly get compliments rather then when i dont
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
this is my favorite concealer. tube lasts so long and as much money as ive spend on a good blemish hider, im stunned that i found the best one (in my opinion) at Walmart for like 9 bucks. i use it under my eyes as well as break outs.
Samantha W.
Holliday, TX
The last 4 of these I've bought have had a grainy, and I mean like sand feeling texture to them. Thought maybe it was just the store I got it at so went and got more at a different place. Nope. Still grainy.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Works OK but black people use your products to and it's hard to find one that goes with my skin tone being of the lighter skin tone being African American
April M.
Camden, AR
I just didn't like the quality of the product. It's just not well enough to use for stage make up in the theatre department. This is a miss for sure.
Autumn R.
I've heard so many great things about this so I went ahead and bought it. I just want to say I am so happy with it! It covers so well!
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Very good to use. Very good price. Overall rating is a five star and good when skin complexion and would recommend for friends to use.