BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy that’s How Eye Roll Cream Shadow with Powder Highlighter has a long wear shadow stick. Coordinating loose eye shadow shimmer. Use together or alone Available in multiple shades.Create a sexy, sophisticated look for your eyes with Hard Candy That's How Eye Roll Cream Eye Shadow With Powder Highlighter.

Buy on Amazon
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Hard Candy Thats How Eye Roll Shimmer Eye Showdow Stick #454 Smoked is fantastic when you want to skip a step when putting on eye make up. I like the shadow sticks because you can roll them right on and barely need to blend. Plus I feel like you can put on less and get a better effect.
Shelly W.
This powder roller has become my favorite. I'm lucky enough to have them sold locally, but they do have on Most websites. It doesn't crease and it does apply smooth without clumps.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
These eye roll shimmers are super practical and easy to use. The best part is that it is perfect for travel or on the go, as you simply roll/glide them on your lids and go, no separate brushes needed.
Kalynn M.
I never really used this product my friends have it. But once they put it on me i fell inlove with it and wamted to try it but i cant never find it. It made my eyes look reallg pretty and pop
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I love this product it gives you that Rock star look. Its a great value. I didn't spend A LOT on it but what i spent on it was well worth it. Its extremely well worth it i love this product. It works wonders just like the eye shadows, bronzers, Pretty much everything by hard candy!
Kayla D.
Fort Worth, TX
I love using this product when I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup. It's simple to apply and it's great. It gets a little messy but it's an easy clean up. I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time.
Makenna C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I absolutely love this! It gives you that just right creamy eye kind of shadowy look with making it look too realistic (the powder does wonders LOL!)
Jenna S.
Springville, NY
Super pigmented and easy to apply! Look beautiful on the lid! Don't even need to blend it out if you're going for a natural look!
Catherine K.
Wasn't impressed. It smudges and wears off very quickly. The shadow get everywhere and I felt like a disco ball
Marquita C.
Danville
I love this it make my eyes stand out when I wear it also make my face kind of pop love it