3 colors available

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Felt Tip Liner defines eyes in one easy stroke of gorgeous. The saturated felt tip delivers a high dose of intense color. You can draw any type of line you want--from a thin line for lovely definition to a bold line for a... see more...

Bethany H.
Bethany H.
DeWitt , AR
Review for: Felt Tip
Okay, so first off, I needed new eyeliner and wanted to try something new. I was at Walmart & decided to purchase this one... $5 is pretty affordable, and I wasn't expecting much so it wouldn't be a total loss. OMG. It's now on my favorites list. I will definitely be repurchasing! The precision tip is sturdy yet gentle. I tried a Rimmel one and the tip is so rough, the product won't even come out, I was worried this would be the same thing. I was wrong, this one is so easy. The pigmentation is amazing--even on top of eyeshadow. This makes winged liner a BREEZE! It also lasted all day, it was a little challenge getting it off with my makeup remover. I have not had problems with this product yet. I'm so surprised by the quality. Seriously, try it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Just wish they had more colors!!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
Review for: Felt Tip
I had this liner in a purple and I loooved it. It was my go-to pop of color for a good minute lol. but it applies smoothly and has a really nice, sharp tip. the purple hue turned out a little magenta on me but I quite like it :) but if I layered it, it would come out a nice purple, so it actually ran out a little quicker than I had hoped! haven't tried the other colors yet, but definitely a good liner choice
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Review for: Felt Tip
I was trying to find a liner that wouldn't look faded or cracked throught out the day which I find a lot of liners do. This is the one! It lasts perfectly all day without any fading or looking weird. The color is very dark too. My only complaint is that the tip is a little too big. It's hard to get thin lines with this pen. It's very cheap though, about $5 at Walmart which is the best part.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Review for: Felt Tip
The only eyeliner I buy anymore. The color lasts all day, and is very pigmented. You won't have any problem getting a bold dramatic line with this the tip is a little big, but definitely not anything unusable. At the end of the day, this is the hardest product to take off. Even my Neutrogena removing wipes have trouble with this.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Niceville, FL
To be honest, I'll probably never buy this product again. I had high hopes with the shape and tip, but it fell short. There is never enough product in the very tip to make your wing nice and solid black, and the middle tends to create patches. I'll stick with other products, instead. I love hard candy but this was disappointing!
Julia F.
Julia F.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: Felt Tip
This eyeliner super long lasnting! It's easy to apply, a nice dark black color, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Only "negative" thing I have to say about it is the felt tip is a little wide, making t somewhat difficult to get a nice, sharp wing. Besides that, it's one of the best felt tip liners I've ever used
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Felt Tip
Five dollars at Walmart for the strongest and longest lasting liner I have had in a while! I was purchasing E.L.F. prior and the color wasn't as strong as I would like, but this is. Easy peesy felt application and it's set for hours. Definitely buying again! Amazing results!
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Best eyeliner ever. I usually don't go for these types of eyeliners because sometimes they dry out or they just don't last very long but this one is a keeper. I love it. I struggle with doing my eyeliner and this mad it so easy. It's also at a great price and long lasting.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
New Caney, TX
My favorite go to eyeliner! It has a pretty sturdy tip so it's great for perfecting that cat eye, very good pigmentation. I purchased mine at my local Walmart so it was super easy to find and is very affordable. I would definitely buy again and again
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners from the drugstore, it is super pigmented and ridiculously affordable. The only downside is that it dries out very quickly, but for 5 dollars, I can't really complain too much!
Pierce H.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I buy this item?
Jesikka H.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston, WA
I'm not impressed with this liner. It has nice color but it doesn't last as long as I'd like and it's hard for me to personally apply. I have a specific type of feel I like in a felt tip and this isn't it.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
This product have a long life? Or just a couple times and that's it?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
How does this compare to Kat Von D Ink Liner? Is it about as long-lasting and waterproof? Thanks!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY
Is this liner good for top lids?