BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Felt Tip Liner defines eyes in one easy stroke of gorgeous. The saturated felt tip delivers a high dose of intense color. You can draw any type of line you want--from a thin line for lovely definition to a bold line for a... see more...

Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I believe this is the one that I have. It’s very pigmented and super easy to work with on myself. Even easier to work with on other clients. It dries down fast and dries matte which most of my clients prefer. Super affordable
Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Review for: Other more...
I need some white eyeliner for the inside of my eye. Found this and tried it today. I love the color because it’s kind of shiny(shimmer ice queen). It’s goes on super easy without using much pressure. The White brightens my eyes and seems to be staying on well. Recommend for anyone looking for a cheaper white eyeliner!
Trena S.
Galveston, TX
This Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous soft glide long wearing eyeliner glides on smoothly to apply bright pigmented color. This item comes in some very nice colors as well.
Heidi K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Felt Tip more...
Love this eyeliner. The felt tip brush isn’t flimsy so you can create a good line. Plus the Black is very dark and it stays in place all day and is easy to take off. I use this everyday.
Amanda W.
I was so excited about using this in the shade "Little Black Dress", and it let me down. The FIRST time using it I did my wing perfect on one eye, went to the other eye and the entire tip wouldn't even release product!! It made me so upset. I could only get product out of the very bottom of the tip, and what's the purpose of that? It has a felt tip on it specifically for wing eyeliner looks. I tried shaking the entire thing, even shook it down like you would a pen. (To try to get all the product to the tip). It still wouldn't work. I basically wasted my money on this product since I was only able to use it on one eye and now it's garbage. I have seen where that's a common complaint, so if I were you I would purchase something else. Very disappointed.
Tiffany G.
Mesa, AZ
To be honest, I'll probably never buy this product again. I had high hopes with the shape and tip, but it fell short. There is never enough product in the very tip to make your wing nice and solid black, and the middle tends to create patches. I'll stick with other products, instead. I love hard candy but this was disappointing!
Victoria C.
New Caney, TX
My favorite go to eyeliner! It has a pretty sturdy tip so it's great for perfecting that cat eye, very good pigmentation. I purchased mine at my local Walmart so it was super easy to find and is very affordable. I would definitely buy again and again
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Nautical 405 more...
So when I was first starting off with makeup when I was younger I got this eyeliner and omg it worked so great! The color looked darker than blue but it got my eyeliner on so easily and it even gave me a great wing since the point is so thin and easy to use.
Lesly H.
I usually don't go for liquid eyeliner, mainly because it's very tricky for me to use, but this one was very easy for me to apply. I really liked the pigmentation and how long it lasted. The only con about this product is how it dries out. I probably used it around 10 times before it dried out.
Kara K.
The best liquid lining pen I own. It has a sturdy tip and lasts a long time. I had to have it after my friend used hers while doing my makeup ! It is inexpensive and it is bold and easy to use. No comparison from me! This is my favorite
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I buy this item?
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I'm not impressed with this liner. It has nice color but it doesn't last as long as I'd like and it's hard for me to personally apply. I have a specific type of feel I like in a felt tip and this isn't it.
Melanie M.
How does this compare to Kat Von D Ink Liner? Is it about as long-lasting and waterproof? Thanks!
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
This product have a long life? Or just a couple times and that's it?
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY
Is this liner good for top lids?