BY HARD CANDY

Professional felt-tip eyeliner for intense, precise application, create spectacular looks straight off the runway with the easy to apply, ultra-precise applicator.

• Does it stay on all day without smudging? 1 Answers
  • Does this smear?4 Answers
  • What’s the best felt tip eyeliner out there? I’ve tried H...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I LOVE this eyeliner but I only use it in Little Black Dress. The quality of the product is great, it doesn't smear, the brush tip doesn't fray, and the lines are great!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got this product in Little Black Dress. This eyeliner went on smooth and bold with one application. It lasted all day, and I will definitely be using this product for all of my winged eyeliner. " in 12 reviews
  • "I got this for christmas and I absolutely love it, goes on smooth and lasts all day, doesn't smudge or look grey after a few hours" in 8 reviews
  • "This was actually my first time using a liquid liner in a long time. And I was impressed. The color pay off is amazing! I use the little black dress and I'm in love. I use it to fill in my wings and kinda darken my gel liner. Great great product!" in 6 reviews
Pahoua L.
Review for: Little Black Dress more...
Just recently bought this and I am already loving it. Glides on smoothly and easy to use. It gave me the perfect wing. I love wearing dark eyeshadow and the dark color of this pen still shows on my eyes. The price is affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice affordable liner. Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Felt Tip Eyeliner
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
Review for: Little Black Dress more...
I typically use Stila’s liquid liner. I used it for a few years. I have hit a rough patch and have had to be more frugal. I was at Walmart one day and decided to give this a shot. I LOVE THIS MORE THAN ANY LIQUID LINER I HAVE EVER PURCHASED AT SEPHORA. It didn’t budge, it went on smoothly and the color is jet black. It’s not completely matte but it’s matte enough for me. Hands down my favorite liquid liner. Cost me $6. Can’t beat it. ❤️❤️❤️
IVANNA F.
Kearny
Review for: Anchor more...
Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Felt Tip Eyeliner excellent eyeliner. Feels good, is not watery. I would recommend it if you are a beginner or an expert, is easy to apply and control. I’ll buy it again!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Review for: Other more...
I need some white eyeliner for the inside of my eye. Found this and tried it today. I love the color because it’s kind of shiny(shimmer ice queen). It’s goes on super easy without using much pressure. The White brightens my eyes and seems to be staying on well. Recommend for anyone looking for a cheaper white eyeliner!
Amanda W.
Review for: Little Black Dress more...
I can only rate Hard Candys Stroke of Gorgeous felt tip eyeliner with 3 stars because I basically never got to use it. As soon as I purchased it, I went home to try it on, did half on ONE eye and the felt tip stopped working. Now, from the product I did get, it's good. It dried fast, didn't smear, & stayed on pretty good. (I ended up finishing my liner with something else, but still was able to test out the part I had done.) It doesn't dry completely matte, it still has some shine to it. I just don't see how it could have messed up THAT fast! Maybe if they could fix the felt tip, then it'd be a pretty good & affordable eyeliner! I'm providing a picture. The line on the left is with the tip, & I went over the line 3 times. The line on the right is what I get if I lay it on its side. But who can do a nice wing liner like that? & It still didn't go on evenly.
Amanda W.
I was so excited about using this in the shade "Little Black Dress", and it let me down. The FIRST time using it I did my wing perfect on one eye, went to the other eye and the entire tip wouldn't even release product!! It made me so upset. I could only get product out of the very bottom of the tip, and what's the purpose of that? It has a felt tip on it specifically for wing eyeliner looks. I tried shaking the entire thing, even shook it down like you would a pen. (To try to get all the product to the tip). It still wouldn't work. I basically wasted my money on this product since I was only able to use it on one eye and now it's garbage. I have seen where that's a common complaint, so if I were you I would purchase something else. Very disappointed.
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
To be honest, I'll probably never buy this product again. I had high hopes with the shape and tip, but it fell short. There is never enough product in the very tip to make your wing nice and solid black, and the middle tends to create patches. I'll stick with other products, instead. I love hard candy but this was disappointing!
Hannah S.
At first I really liked this eyeliner, but then I started noticing that it dries up really fast during use. After drying up during use, if you recap it and try later it's fine again at first, until it dries up during use again. It's affordable but not worth it to me due to it's dryness.
Victoria C.
New Caney, TX
My favorite go to eyeliner! It has a pretty sturdy tip so it's great for perfecting that cat eye, very good pigmentation. I purchased mine at my local Walmart so it was super easy to find and is very affordable. I would definitely buy again and again
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Nautical 405 more...
So when I was first starting off with makeup when I was younger I got this eyeliner and omg it worked so great! The color looked darker than blue but it got my eyeliner on so easily and it even gave me a great wing since the point is so thin and easy to use.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I buy this item?
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Does this smear?
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I'm not impressed with this liner. It has nice color but it doesn't last as long as I'd like and it's hard for me to personally apply. I have a specific type of feel I like in a felt tip and this isn't it.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
How many different colors does this come in?
Andrea L.
This product have a long life? Or just a couple times and that's it?