BY HARD CANDY

• i just purchased this item yesterday. i have always had issues w...1 Answers
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this eyeliner almost daily and it work very well. It's cheap and most of the time goes on smoothly. If it seems to not be working I wipe off the tip and then it goes back to working fine. I've had this problem with other sparkly eyeliners as well so I think that it is something to do with the glitter. It stays on as long as you don't rub or touch your eyes.
casey m.
casey m.
Hinton, OK
I love this eyeliner!! It goes on super easily and smooth. I bought it at a local big chain store, so it's easy to find. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. It's easier to use and less expensive then the brand That I have us ed d before. I will definitely buy again.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Love this eyeliner! It's my absolute favorite. It stays on better than most eyeliners I've tried, has a nice rich and dark color, and the built in sharpener is a wonderful tool. Of course so is the smudger. I've recommended this to my friends and will continue to do so
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
This is my go to eyeliner. I use it daily and its affordable so I pretty much stock up about a 2 months supply lol. It goes on smoothly and easy to apply. Lasts about 6hrs before it starts to smudge. Not a big deal because I just re apply and continue my day.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
I love this eyeliner. I originally bought it because it was cheap and I was in a rush, but I ended up falling in love with it! Only problem is sometimes it doesn't go on very well but I think that had to do with the sparkles in it.
Elena C.
Elena C.
I love this product! It's supper adorable and it's really pigmented. The eyeliner just glides right on my eye. I love it for the waterline
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Santa Fe , TX
This eyeliner goes on super smooth and dark. it also smudges and blends super easy. For the price it amazing quality.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Don't like this product at all smudges like crazy. wears off after 10 minutes. waste of money. wouldn't buy again.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
For the price the product is actually pretty amazing! Has a slight sparkle to it And goes on smooth
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
I love this eyeliner! The purple is such a bold color and I love it! It gives me the perfect pop that I need 😍
Rory L.
Rory L.
i just purchased this item yesterday. i have always had issues with liners that sparkle, the sparkles flake and bother my eyes. I am wondering if this brand is easy to do that? does the glitter flake as the day goes on?