BY HARD CANDY

The Split Personality Eye Color Duo comes in a cute silver pen packaging that is perfect to pop in any purse or makeup bag. On each end is a cream eyeshadow that will last you approximately 50 applications, along with a built-in sponge applicator that you use to apply directly onto the eyes.

Buy on Amazon
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
These were my favorite eyeshadows for a long time thy have two ends with two different complimentary colors. They don't crease bad even though they are cream..love the applicator as well. It is a spongy type applicator. Wish I could still find these.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
This is a nice product and I really like it. It is easy to apply and comes with two complimentary colors. It's easy to create a stylish look and it applies well to skin
Olivia A.
Absolutely terrible quality and doesn't even work I spent 1 trying to get it to gone on with a full color but it didn't really work and faded 2 hours later ;,,,,(
Tori M.
Jaffrey
I am in love with hard candy eye shadow I love how amazingly easy they are to put on and how they last all day even running around playing with kids
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Bought one of this for my sister and she told me she like it a lot unlike from the other product i ga e her. So prolly im gonna buy one of this too
Brenda M.
Denver, CO
Very pigmented.. Loved it, goes on easy. Very affordable. Always have new items in my local Wal-Mart. Enjoy us I g these products
Maya A.
I bought some of these at the dollar store and wasn’t expecting much. I got the pink and yellow silver one and brown and silver one. I sound the pink and yellow was the faintest one and the brown one has the strongest pigmentation. For me they work best applied directly to the skin and not on top of anything. The formula is light and it so it doesn’t crease. I found the applicators to be awkward.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
How does the product smell?