BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Leila C.
I use this in 841, the pigments work well with my fair skin tone. My go-to for a quick light contour but the highlight powder is lacking. I use a separate highlighter.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
I've been using this same container for about 2 years ! It lasts forever. I use it as a contour/highlighter. The light colors could also be used for an eye shadow & the pink as a blush. I continuously get compliments on my highlight.
Victoria M.
Love the colours in this highlighting trio! The pink will make either a great blush shade of blush or an eyeshadow. The super shimmery/glittery colour is a little to much for me without tapping some off my brush first.

Would totally recommend to anyone with any skin tone, the pink would be an excellent highlight for someone with a deeper skin tone as well.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
beyond love these colors . great for a beginner who is still learning about makeup. great for being such a cheaper end product . has a great shimmer to it . bright color pay off as well . have in two diffrent shades
Alaina G.
Tiffin, OH
Love using this for highlight under my eyes and around other area of my face. Also good for contouring the collar bones. 👍🏻
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
A great drugstore buy! For those not bold enough or afraid (like I am) to go full force on the whole #contourcraze, this little gem is the perfect balance. I was surprised that a drug store brand like #hardcandy would have such a lovely product. Subtle, small, and a bit of #shimmer it's easy to use on a daily basis.
Grass P.
Winchester , KY
This has been my go-to contouring product for about 2 years! My faces looks so glowy and perfect after using!
Bianca B.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the highlighter in this trio, it's so bright and so easy to blend. I like to mix all the colors together to get more of a natural shade. The blush is amazing, the bronzer I don't use. I would definitely buy again! The photo is with the highlight! UGH SO AMAZING!!! My all time fav
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this products I have it and live it the compliments are endless :) I just got it and try it and wow am amazed I wonder if they have more shades? Omg yeh packaging is so pretty ! And it has 3 shades I love all of them
jasmine c.
The pigments in this aren't that great. You do get the shimmer you want for the highlight but the colors don't really shine through as much as I would have liked.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How is the color pay off??