BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Léage Marie M.
Hard Candy Glow All The Way 840 3 X A Charm is perfect for the natural day to day look. As well as an evening look when built up. It's my go to when I don't have time to contour. It's 3 in 1 makes my life easy! I will purchase again. And definitely recommend it to anyone that likes a lil sparkle.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
I've been using this same container for about 2 years ! It lasts forever. I use it as a contour/highlighter. The light colors could also be used for an eye shadow & the pink as a blush. I continuously get compliments on my highlight.
Leila C.
I use this in 841, the pigments work well with my fair skin tone. My go-to for a quick light contour but the highlight powder is lacking. I use a separate highlighter.
Bella V.
el paso , TX
Super great product , I recommend this to everyone, I prefer my bronzer a bit darker but the highlight and blush on this trio are amazing and to absolutely die for
Alaina G.
Tiffin, OH
Love using this for highlight under my eyes and around other area of my face. Also good for contouring the collar bones. 👍🏻
Abby D.
Love this highlighter! Has a beautiful glow and shimmer! Leaves face looking like a glazed donut!
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
beyond love these colors . great for a beginner who is still learning about makeup. great for being such a cheaper end product . has a great shimmer to it . bright color pay off as well . have in two diffrent shades
Victoria M.
Love the colours in this highlighting trio! The pink will make either a great blush shade of blush or an eyeshadow. The super shimmery/glittery colour is a little to much for me without tapping some off my brush first.

Would totally recommend to anyone with any skin tone, the pink would be an excellent highlight for someone with a deeper skin tone as well.
Nicole M.
Barrie, ON
I love this trio! It’s the first highlighting product that I bought and I’ve used it all to this date. The highlight is so sparkly and shimmery- it’s extremely long lasting and I would definitely recommend it to others!
I didn’t use the contouring colours as much- those colours are still full in my pallet as apposed to the highlight which I’ve now hit “pan” on. If I could purchase just the highlighter I would but I’ve yet to discover it on its own, if anyone knows if you can purchase the highlighter portion solo let me know!!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How is the color pay off??