BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Sarah K.
I really like the blush and bronzer in this trio but the highlighter was too glittery in my opinion.. I have a light/medium neutral skin tone and all the shades looked great on my skin. I've owned a different hard candy bronzer which I absolutely love but this trio didn't seem to be as pigmented or long lasting. I still use it though and it's great to carry on the go since it has all three items in one.
Rebecca D.
Winterville, GA
I have been using this is my bronzer/highlighter for the last 5 years. It is by far my favorite for colors and shimmer. I can’t get enough of it. The color lasts all day, and it seems like I’m never going to run out of this product.
Karen V.
North Miami, FL
GIRLS U REALLY NEED TO TRY THIS BRONZER U ALSO CAN USE IT AS A HIGHLIGHTER OR BLUSH, IT COST LIKE 7$ BUT U JUST TAKE A LITTLE BIT AND IT MARKS A LOT, BTW I BOUGHT IT ON WALMART.
Léage Marie M.
Hard Candy Glow All The Way 840 3 X A Charm is perfect for the natural day to day look. As well as an evening look when built up. It's my go to when I don't have time to contour. It's 3 in 1 makes my life easy! I will purchase again. And definitely recommend it to anyone that likes a lil sparkle.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
I've been using this same container for about 2 years ! It lasts forever. I use it as a contour/highlighter. The light colors could also be used for an eye shadow & the pink as a blush. I continuously get compliments on my highlight.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
beyond love these colors . great for a beginner who is still learning about makeup. great for being such a cheaper end product . has a great shimmer to it . bright color pay off as well . have in two diffrent shades
Leila C.
I use this in 841, the pigments work well with my fair skin tone. My go-to for a quick light contour but the highlight powder is lacking. I use a separate highlighter.
Bella V.
el paso , TX
Super great product , I recommend this to everyone, I prefer my bronzer a bit darker but the highlight and blush on this trio are amazing and to absolutely die for
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
A great drugstore buy! For those not bold enough or afraid (like I am) to go full force on the whole #contourcraze, this little gem is the perfect balance. I was surprised that a drug store brand like #hardcandy would have such a lovely product. Subtle, small, and a bit of #shimmer it's easy to use on a daily basis.
Myranda C.
California, PA
I love hard candy products! And this so baked contouring face trio is perfect for my skin tone. The blush is almost like a peach color and its so flattering! Plus i sometimes even choose this highlighter over my luxury beauty highlighters!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How is the color pay off??