BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
A great drugstore buy! For those not bold enough or afraid (like I am) to go full force on the whole #contourcraze, this little gem is the perfect balance. I was surprised that a drug store brand like #hardcandy would have such a lovely product. Subtle, small, and a bit of #shimmer it's easy to use on a daily basis.
Bianca B.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the highlighter in this trio, it's so bright and so easy to blend. I like to mix all the colors together to get more of a natural shade. The blush is amazing, the bronzer I don't use. I would definitely buy again! The photo is with the highlight! UGH SO AMAZING!!! My all time fav
Juliana V.
Gainesville, Ga
I love this product. 3xs a charm is the one I have and wow. The pigmentation is awesome. I use the highlight the most. The two darkest shade I mix together for a nice bronze glowy look. I totally recommend this product. Plus it's affordable.
Myranda C.
California, PA
I love hard candy products! And this so baked contouring face trio is perfect for my skin tone. The blush is almost like a peach color and its so flattering! Plus i sometimes even choose this highlighter over my luxury beauty highlighters!
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this products I have it and live it the compliments are endless :) I just got it and try it and wow am amazed I wonder if they have more shades? Omg yeh packaging is so pretty ! And it has 3 shades I love all of them
jasmine c.
The pigments in this aren't that great. You do get the shimmer you want for the highlight but the colors don't really shine through as much as I would have liked.
Mackayla W.
Port Orchard, WA
I like this product, however it is not my favorite. it's not very pigmented so instead of using it as a contour, I use it for a highlighter.
Grass P.
Winchester, KY
This has been my go-to contouring product for about 2 years! My faces looks so glowy and perfect after using!
Marissa M.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love this stuff to death. Use individually or mix all three for the perfect shade.
Karen V.
North Miami, FL
GIRLS U REALLY NEED TO TRY THIS BRONZER U ALSO CAN USE IT AS A HIGHLIGHTER OR BLUSH, IT COST LIKE 7$ BUT U JUST TAKE A LITTLE BIT AND IT MARKS A LOT, BTW I BOUGHT IT ON WALMART.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How is the color pay off??