BY HARD CANDY #74 in Contouring

The Hard Candy So Baked Contouring Face Trio is a simple and useful addition to any cosmetic set or make-up kit. It has three separate components for helping achieve a healthy-looking, natural glow. There is a luminizer for defining and highlighting cheekbones, a satin-finish blush and a glowing bronzer.

Sarah K.
I really like the blush and bronzer in this trio but the highlighter was too glittery in my opinion.. I have a light/medium neutral skin tone and all the shades looked great on my skin. I've owned a different hard candy bronzer which I absolutely love but this trio didn't seem to be as pigmented or long lasting. I still use it though and it's great to carry on the go since it has all three items in one.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Used this product for years!! It’s amazing, the lightest pink color is an amazing highlighter! You need to cry this product! Hard Candy So Baked Contouring Face Trio
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
A nice soft subtle add to my contour and blush. Its not too heavy and gives a nice glow. I like Hard Candy the line is pretty reasonably priced and you can pretty much find it anywhere
Marie L.
Hvre De Grace, MD
 This was my first time buying and using a contouring product. I have a very light complexion and I bought 3rd Wheel which has a bronzer that is soft and slightly yellow based, a blush that is a nude-peachy pink color, and a highlight that almost matches my skins shade but is very luminizing. All three shades have a beautiful shimmer, have a soft medium pigmentation and are blendable and buildable. On top of the other pluses this trio is inexpensive. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for under $9 and you get a lot of product for the price. This is not a product for those who prefer a matte finish. I have had this for several months and will buy it again once I need new product.I have recommended this product to all of my friend's and recommend it to anyone looking for a bronzer/blush/luminizer.
Karen V.
North Miami, FL
GIRLS U REALLY NEED TO TRY THIS BRONZER U ALSO CAN USE IT AS A HIGHLIGHTER OR BLUSH, IT COST LIKE 7$ BUT U JUST TAKE A LITTLE BIT AND IT MARKS A LOT, BTW I BOUGHT IT ON WALMART.
Anon'mus J.
1.) The highlighter is very shiny it works really good, and the highlight gives a silver type shine. You can really pull this highlighter off with just about anything you where.

2.) The contour is very nice as well. It is sort and is gentle on the skin.

3.) The blush is kinda of shiny, but not really. It works for the pink color. And, definitely does it's job.

Léage Marie M.
Hard Candy Glow All The Way 840 3 X A Charm is perfect for the natural day to day look. As well as an evening look when built up. It's my go to when I don't have time to contour. It's 3 in 1 makes my life easy! I will purchase again. And definitely recommend it to anyone that likes a lil sparkle.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
I've been using this same container for about 2 years ! It lasts forever. I use it as a contour/highlighter. The light colors could also be used for an eye shadow & the pink as a blush. I continuously get compliments on my highlight.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
beyond love these colors . great for a beginner who is still learning about makeup. great for being such a cheaper end product . has a great shimmer to it . bright color pay off as well . have in two diffrent shades
Leila C.
I use this in 841, the pigments work well with my fair skin tone. My go-to for a quick light contour but the highlight powder is lacking. I use a separate highlighter.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
Does this product work best when you swirl all three colors together or is it best using them individually?
Julia Y.
Does this product have good pigmentation and is it dry?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How is the color pay off??