BY HARD CANDY

Create endless looks and color combinations with one single eye shadow--Hard Candy Single and Loving It Eye Shadow. This multi-color, tie-dye, pressed eye shadow provides a range of vibrant colors that can be used together to create daring looks or use individual color for more subtle results.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Louisville
I have the color solo and it is one of my favorites. It blends so well and can be used in the crease, on the outside corner or as a liner. The formulation is smooth and goes on well. Good pigmentation and decent wear during the day at work.
Brit B.
Lancaster
I tryed this eyeshow i love the colors the pink purple amd blue i also tryed the 771 grape dane i love it the clors are glittery amd purple amd pink they both are kinda animal print theamed i love them the other shade is 769 low rise jeans they are smooth to touch.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
My aunt got me these little eyeshadows for a gift last year and I love them. I wear them for a pop of shimmer on matte eyeshadow right on my lid and in my corners. I love the look they give and how bright they make my eyes.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love hard candy eyeshadows especially this gray sparkle Lee shade that I found. I bought this at Walmart it was fairly inexpensive and well worth the price. I recommend this to anybody who happens to love sparkly eyeshadow.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am OBSESSED with this eye shadow. I loved it. I generally put it on top of other shadows to just add drama, but it worked alone just fine. Sadly mine broke and I lost it, but I would definitely buy it again. It was an amazing price so I was pleasantly surprise with how good it turned out to be.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
I used this little eyeshadow all throughout my sophomore year of high school. I bough it at walmart and had it for about 4 months till i finished it. I know the pattern is a little weird but its a pretty good eyeshadow.
Courtney M.
Fargo, ND
I used this on my friend for prom and it worked really well but I have to use a lot for it to show up! I use it on myself every once in a while for my inner corners! I would recommend this product for inner corner of the eye or for the water line cause it would show up better there. Using it for smoke eye would not work that well.
Ashlie B.
Sioux City, IA
This single eyeshadow is the best I have ever purchased. I have this in the shade attraction. I honestly have used it every day the past two weeks! so creamy and so pigmented
Stacy A.
Beckley
This is the Cutest little silver single eye shadow. It’s goes on great and stays on all day. It’s totally affordable. The Silver color is AMAZING.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
This eye-shadow was amazing! I not only used it for eye-shadow but as a highlighter too! I will definitely be repurchasing this soon in the future!
Andreina P.
Does your tone only serve as a shade or as an illuminator?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Is this long lasting?????
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
This shadow looks beautiful in the box, but with all 3 colors mixed together as I would assume that's what is intended what color does it end up being?