BY HARD CANDY

Glow All the Way! This pearly, luminizing highlighter brings radiance to all skin tones. Apply the cream highlighter to your face and body for a luminous, pearlescent glow. Every shade in the range is infused with real 24 karat gold, so your look will really sparkle. The light, airy formula applies evenly to face and body without streaking, and dries onto skin so that it will not rub off on to clothes. To use, apply a desired amount to the high points of your face: cheekbones, brow bone, and top of the nose. On body, apply as a highlighter to collarbone and shoulders; or apply as a bronzer to your entire body for a sun kissed glow no matter what season it is. Glow All the Way is available in sheer, radiant, and tan shades. The Tropical Tan shade is formulated with a sunless self-tanner to gradually give you an all-over, lasting, bronzed glow.

• Is this a great product to use for fair skinned? Also does it giv...4 Answers
  • What color would I be if I use MAC NC25?? 1 Answers
  • Do u use this all by itself? Is it like a self tanner too? Any po...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
As a primer or just a liquid highlight, this will not work. BUT for a body glitter primer I love this. I put this on my chest before work and set it with Naked Illuminated from Urban Decay and when i go to festivals I put it all over my body and it makes me look so magical and shimmery.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Ok this is good too. The glow lotion. But I couldn't scan what I wanted to review. The hard candy body that is out. OMG it smells amazing and I love it. I guess it's new. I've never seen it before. But I sprayed one little mist and it stayed all day smelling so good
Lexie H.
My product is a sample/travel size and it was affordable. However it's not very pigmented but it did seem to mast a while. It works great as a base then put powder highlight over top. I might buy it again it would depend on price but over all I'm not very pleased
Kinyee F.
La Jolla
I love this stuff. It started out at Walmart then all of a sudden it disappeared. I recently found it on Amazon, more expensive but the only place that carried it. I will continue using it as long as the price doesn't get outrageous. It leaves a sheer sparkly glow on your face, can be used for a natural glow with or without any other makeup. I sure hope they keep carrying it!
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
It is no Marc Jacobs illuminator, but it is good for mixing into foundation or BB cream to give that dewy summer look. I would not use it alone for a highlight though (but I like to strobe like a unicorn). For the price, it is a good buy and I will re-purchase when I run out
Grace H.
Medina
this was a product that i picked up from the drugstore. i usually use more high end products especially when it come to highlighters, but this is a very beautiful highlighter. i like to use this as a "base" highlighter before i put on a powdered highlighter. this was definitely a hit!!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really love this illuminator, i always wear it when I go to parties or whenever I'm wearing shorts just to add a shine to my legs. I love how it doesn't look so dramatic or anything, love it !!! Great price also for the amount you are receiving
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
I have this product in "blushing babe" and it's not bad but it's not great either. It's pretty pigmented but not very shimmery. I'd like to say that a little bit goes a long way, but you need a good amount for a noticeable difference.
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
I do like this stuff! Not a terrible price, however I'm not usually into liquid highlighters. I don't feel it made that much of a difference when I applied with my foundation. Probably better for people with dry skin.
Taylor Y.
Rocky Face, GA
I love this product to give me a soft dewy glow to perfect my look for the day. Works great for my light skin type, and it's the right price for me versus higher end brands that do the same thing, also love that this product lasts all day and have gotten my sister to try it as well!
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
Is this a great product to use for fair skinned? Also does it give an orangey glow?
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
It's not too glittery is it?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
What color would I be if I use MAC NC25??
Brittany C.
Do u use this all by itself? Is it like a self tanner too? Any pointers
Vanessa G.