Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL
I'm in love with these beautiful face and body soft glow illuminators by hard candy. you get 2.7oz and a little bit goes a long way they give skin such a natural beautiful glow/highlight. I use mine in my hands, arms. legs feet to give my skin a natural radiance and also on my face to highlight my cheeks brow bone and nose. only $8/@ Walmart and the bottles last a long g time they have approx 5/6 different shades my fav blushing babe
@budgetdivascloset on Instagram ;)
Judy K.
Judy K.
OMG! I absolutely love this!! I have been looking for a drugstore highlighter and this is it! I love how this is cruelty free too! The packaging is so cute and you do get a lot of product! I have mine in 'Blushing Babe' which is pink but once you blend it in it's a nice and soft glow on your cheeks & you can always build it up! You really don't need that much, and also this is great to put underneath your powder highlighter! :)
Lina C.
Lina C.
I have this in the shade "in the buff" and bought it to use as a body shimmer. But I'm so bummed, I wish it had more shimmer in it! You can barely see it when applied, just an extremely subtle shine when under the sun. So forget about using this on a night out! I personally wouldn't use this as a highlighter for my face, because it contains some ingredients my skin does not get along well with.
kylie c.
kylie c.
Angleton, TX
I was at my friends house one day , and her sister wanted to do our makeup. She's a soon to be cosmetology student and is fabulous at makeup! She started with the makeup , we got to highlighting and she pulled out this , it's huge!! She applied a small amount to my cheekbones , and OMG one of the best highlights!! I had to got to the store and buy me some!! Totally recommend!!❤️
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
May 19, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Sheer Glow All the Way Face & Body Illuminator, 1.8 fl oz
I have the shade 'In the Buff' and it is a beautiful peachy-gold. First off, you get a huge amount for the price, a little goes a long way, and there are many ways to use this product. You can mix this in with your foundation for an all-over glow (no glittery chunks), or apply this just as a highlighter. It blends in very easily and is just a very great product.
Le Ana H.
Le Ana H.
OMG!!!! Where to start with these Hard Candy products, THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! If you can no make it to the tanning booth ((If you tan like I do)) or if just want some extra tint and shine to your skin,these products are GREAT. I paid 8 dollars. I will say I have not tried all colors mostly the gold tinted ones 👍
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Catawba, SC
I love the soft shimmer this product provides. A far as the dewy look I was going for, this sheer glow illuminator is spot on! However, I am not a fan of how sticky it makes my face feel, as if I have rubbed on a gel face wash and forgot to rinse it off. It makes my skin feel clammy and sweaty which is NOT fun!
Angel  F.
Angel F.
Graham, WA
Just bought this yesterday and it will works very well as a nice sheer natural highlight. It didn't make my face feel greasy at all. I also use the illuminating bronzer and it works amazing together. Thinking of trying more of their makeup because it works so well and is so afordable.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This worked well for me because my skin is very dry and lack luster. It gave me a nice dewy glow throughout the day. If you have oily or combination skin i would stay away from this product. Overall great product to use in the drier months to give you a healthy hydrated look.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
My product is a sample/travel size and it was affordable. However it's not very pigmented but it did seem to mast a while. It works great as a base then put powder highlight over top. I might buy it again it would depend on price but over all I'm not very pleased
Yahaira  R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
It's not too glittery is it?
Dana O.
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
Is this a great product to use for fair skinned? Also does it give an orangey glow?
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
What color would I be if I use MAC NC25??
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Do u use this all by itself? Is it like a self tanner too? Any pointers