BY HARD CANDY

• What color would I be if I use MAC NC25?? 1 Answers
  • Do u use this all by itself? Is it like a self tanner too? Any po...1 Answers
Judy K.
Judy K.
OMG! I absolutely love this!! I have been looking for a drugstore highlighter and this is it! I love how this is cruelty free too! The packaging is so cute and you do get a lot of product! I have mine in 'Blushing Babe' which is pink but once you blend it in it's a nice and soft glow on your cheeks & you can always build it up! You really don't need that much, and also this is great to put underneath your powder highlighter! :)
Lina C.
Lina C.
I have this in the shade "in the buff" and bought it to use as a body shimmer. But I'm so bummed, I wish it had more shimmer in it! You can barely see it when applied, just an extremely subtle shine when under the sun. So forget about using this on a night out! I personally wouldn't use this as a highlighter for my face, because it contains some ingredients my skin does not get along well with.
I have the shade 'In the Buff' and it is a beautiful peachy-gold. First off, you get a huge amount for the price, a little goes a long way, and there are many ways to use this product. You can mix this in with your foundation for an all-over glow (no glittery chunks), or apply this just as a highlighter. It blends in very easily and is just a very great product.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
I love the soft shimmer this product provides. A far as the dewy look I was going for, this sheer glow illuminator is spot on! However, I am not a fan of how sticky it makes my face feel, as if I have rubbed on a gel face wash and forgot to rinse it off. It makes my skin feel clammy and sweaty which is NOT fun!
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
My product is a sample/travel size and it was affordable. However it's not very pigmented but it did seem to mast a while. It works great as a base then put powder highlight over top. I might buy it again it would depend on price but over all I'm not very pleased
Katie-Lynn B.
Katie-Lynn B.
I really enjoy this product. If you want to go for a natural look; wear it by itself for a highlight, but if you want to go a little more glam, it makes a fantastic base for other highlighters. It's not very expensive, and I highly recommend it.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Whitesboro, TX
You may think it's pricey right at first. Take the leap and purchase this. A little goes a long way. I have in "blushing babe" and use it as a highlighter. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out. No harsh smell. Great product.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
My best spring beauty discovery! It looks pretty pink at first, but it blends really well to give you a really nice shimmery highlight. It feels slightly heavier than I'm used to, but it gets lighter as it dries.
Trina J.
Trina J.
Okay for starters I love the price for the size. I have had this same bottle for about 2 years now and it's not even half way gone!! It's a very beautiful color and when it means glow you get glow! A little like TINY bit goes a long way!! It's gorgeous!! If you want a great illuminator this is certainly for you!! It comes in other shades as well!
Kinyee F.
Kinyee F.
La Jolla
I love this stuff. It started out at Walmart then all of a sudden it disappeared. I recently found it on Amazon, more expensive but the only place that carried it. I will continue using it as long as the price doesn't get outrageous. It leaves a sheer sparkly glow on your face, can be used for a natural glow with or without any other makeup. I sure hope they keep carrying it!
Dana O.
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
Is this a great product to use for fair skinned? Also does it give an orangey glow?
Yahaira  R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
It's not too glittery is it?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Do u use this all by itself? Is it like a self tanner too? Any pointers
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
What color would I be if I use MAC NC25??