BY HARD CANDY

Shine-Free: This shine-free primer prevents oil buildup throughout the day, letting your matte look last.

• How does this do with bigger pores?2 Answers
  • How does this work for super oily skin? I have tried ever...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I'm looking for a new primer tha...3 Answers
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine-Free Primer

Start your review of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine-Free Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this primer actually works really well for how cheap it is. it's good for preventing oil on your face. doesn't really hide your pours. there's not really a negative side to it. i would recommend this brand to others" in 95 reviews
DeNaris M.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This primer is a nice light moisturizer which works well for me, whose skin runs from oily to combination. It sinks in nicely and doesn't leave a slimy layer on top of my skin like some primers can. I also use it to dampen my beauty blender type sponges. depending on the size of the sponge) before blending in my concealer or foundations to help make everything blend more efficiently and prevent too much caking
Miriam D.
Lewisville, TX
Tiene una consistencia muy suave. Me gusta mucho como se siente la piel de mi cara después de aplicarlo. Deja la base de maquillaje mas uniforme. Me gusta mucho este producto.
Stephanie C.
I actually have this one Hard Candy Sheer Envy Color Correcting Primer and Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer which depending on my needs I'll switch them out. They apply very evenly and leave a really nice texture to apply foundation to.i do believe they do their specific jobs, like the matte does help eliminate shine and the perfecting primer buffers out and problem areas, as the green color correction reduces redness. Hell of a price and last. I've legit had mine forever. I will say application wise it's best if you take a small pea size amount(bishhh a little goes a long way) and distribute with fingertips for even coverage.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love this primer. I have tried a few primers (not alot) but thus is one of the best so far. It seems to help my makeup last longer and I just like the overall effect. I picked it up at my local Wal-Mart but haven't seen it there for a while so I will have to travel to find it.
Denise W.
I bought the hard candy sheer envy green color correcting primer. I have rosacea so the green color balances out the redness on my face from rosacea. Love how non oily it feels and no shine from primer on face. Inexpensive too.
Shannon H.
A little goes a long way so it lasts and it does its job really well. I have a really oily face and my job is to lift/move furniture all day and this primer helps keep my makeup on my face as intended
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
It is a good drugstore primer, and it does help with shine. But if you are extremely oily, like how I used to, I wouldn't really recommend this. I wouldn't recommend it because it does feel like the primer in itself gets oily throughout the day so it just makes your makeup slip and slide all over the place. Now this product could have changed in recent years so maybe I should try it again.
Tierra H.
Marietta
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this problem when I'm fin to do my Foundation to go out and it does keep my face from shining because I practice with this primer for a good month or so and I'll leave my makeup on while I walk around the house clean up and all that but it actually kept my face from looking shiny it really does work and I feel like it works better than an expensive primer so I will give this a lot of thumbs up y'all need to try this product
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchased this product a while ago at Walmart hoping that it would help put my oily skin in check, but unfortunately it did not and it left my skin feeling greasy, like most primers do, I don't like that feeling. I won't be purchasing this primer again and I do not recommend this primer.
staci p.
Coeburn, VA
This is probably one of my favorite primers. It's cheap but it work great. A little bit goes a long way. My foundation last almost all day and still looks smooth.
vanessa h.
San Jose , CA
I've been wanting to try this but haven't found it in stores. Does anyone know what stores actually carry it?
nina f.
Fontana, CA
Does this primer one has glitters?
Amanda D.
How does this work for super oily skin? I have tried every primer under the sun and nothing has really stood up to my oily skin.
Raegan H.
How does this do for acne prone skin?

Walmart