Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primers uploaded by karen h.Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primers uploaded by Ananka B.Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primers uploaded by Jeri B.See all 37 photos
2 colors available

BY HARD CANDY

Now, you can achieve the long-lasting, radiant look you want from your makeup by using Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer. Make this product the first step in your daily makeup routine, simply by applying this primer prior to putting on the rest of your... see more...

• I'm looking for an affordable primer ...i love them. Specially the new... 5 Answers
  • Is this worth it, i mean for a drugst...Yes definitely worth it girl! 2 Answers
  • Does this product actually minimize l...I think it does just as good a... 1 Answers
Photos (37)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Holland , Mi
May 5, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Illuminating 375
Ok, the thing about this primer is that it is full. Of glitter. I expected a bit of shimmer, maybe, being that it was illuminating, but man, I did not expect the amount of glitter that was in there. Once you put foundation over it, the glitter disappears, which...At that point, what was the point? I didn't feel like it was very "illuminizing", I feel like for a drugstore primer it's fine, wasn't great, wasn't the worst, but at the same time...seriously, going back to the glitter, it's just awful, and it WILL get everywhere, your hands will be covered.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Today is the first day I've used this primer. My face is combo skin but more to the dry side. I was surprised how well it filled in my forehead lines, covered my pores near nose and my fine lines under my yes. My face was smooth through out the day. Didn't Make My Face OILY And Kept My Makeup on. No creases under my eyes which was great. The consistency is smooth. I put it on 30mins before applying foundation.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Rogers, OH
Jan. 27, 2016, 7:34 a.m.
Review for: Illuminating 375
I have this primer in illuminating. It does seem to keep me looking pretty matte all day, and I like the silicone soft consistency but it is soooo full of glitter. I don't mean little sparkles either, I mean glitter. Sometimes I can feel the glitter scratching my face as I apply. Ew. My foundation does cover the glittery shinys, but I really can't wait to use up this tube and try something else.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
I read a couple of beauty blogs about how great this was. I was incredibly disappointed. My T-zone is rather oily and I feel like this product made it 10x worst. I have used a couple other Hard Candy Primers and the only one worth mentioning is Pore Defense. If you are looking to try one, try that one. You may like this one if you have drier skin.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I adore this primer, and I adore it's price tag even more. It does help my makeup last longer throughout the day, and it practically glides across the skin. It definitely feels slippery and like silicon, but that's something I like in my primers. It also helps my skin feel moisturized before putting all my makeup on, and that's always a plus.
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
I own the pore-defense primer serum and really like it. I bought it as a recommendation from a friend and the fact that it is blue product makes it even better🙈 I would buy again because I see that my pores look smaller rather than just using a regular pore reducing primer, try serums.
Brealin W.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
July 7, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Perfecting 376
I do like this primer but I have found that with my skin I can't use it if I'm going to wear makeup all day or if I know I'll be sweating during the day. It goes on smooth and makes my makeup look better but by the end of the day my face looks really greasy and shiny when I use this.
Imani H.
Imani H.
West Pittston, PA
Jan. 28, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Perfecting 376
I am ride or die for this product !
After discovering this in September and buying it on a whim, this is my go to everyday primer when I know I'm not going to be able to touch up my makeup at all.
It claims to last 12hours, and it truly does.
Definitely give this product a try.

Heather F.
Heather F.
Rochester, MN
May 16, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Perfecting 376
Love this product! I have tried many many drugstore primers and somehow I always go back to this one. I have a somewhat greasy face and this primer helps keep that shine away! I would like to try some better quality primers, but for a drugstore primer, this one is great!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I enjoy this primer. This is a great primer because it makes my face look more smooth when I use it under my foundation. I have long days and don't go without a primer that I know will keep my face looking great all day. This primer works great and it goes a long way
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
I'm looking for an affordable primer and wanted to know if hard candy is worth trying or even worth the money??
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Im looking for a primer that isn't too pricey but will minimize my pores, is this any good?
tania b.
tania b.
Lexington
I have been looking for a good primer to apply before my foundation , and received this one as a gift. I would like to know what is the proper way to apply in order for this product to work well?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Ramseur, NC
is this a good product for oily skin , or dry combination skin ?
Serina L.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA
I've been wondering bout face primers . what they do? do they really work? an does it this have any negative about this product..?