Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz

by Nu World Beauty

Helps minimize and tighten pores Absorbs excess oil for matte finish

How is this primer? Is it too heavy or lightweight ?
Start your review of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz!
How would you rate this product?
North, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this at walmart and decided to give it a try since it was under 10 bucks. It works well to minimize the look of pores and doesn't slip and slid on my oily skin. I do find that if you don't shake/mix the bottle before squeezing some of the product out it comes out an oily and gross mess. Other than that it works well makes for a nice sticky base to apply your foundation.
Deltona , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz from Walmart and honestly I don't t really like this it kinda feels like in rubbing glue in my face it does smooth out but it leaves my face feeling skicky and I haven't noticed it do anything for my pores my face looks very textured and I can see every pore with this I would not recommend this there are alot of other this out there for better prices that actually work I won't be buying this again
Shelbyville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Grabbed this product at my local Walmart for $8.00. I have a pore problem and I am always looking to correct that. This product did dry smooth but feels more like a serum than a primer. This is my first time trying it and aside from the beginning texture I like it so far.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great find! I picked it up at Walmart for $8. I wasn't expecting too much, but it felt better than I expected. It was heavy, and covered the smaller creases in my face. My makeup looked great, and did not have creasing after a few hours.
Sheboygan, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo, quite my mistake, my hand came in contact with this primer :never used it or heard of it but it is perfect. Feels like a serum but is a primer and makes for beautifully perfect foundations..
Dallas
I love love LOVE this product, I have been using it for about 4months and it is amazing! My skin is sensitive to products but this is very gentle and doesn’t make me rash.
Belton, TX
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loving their new primer! It’s one if the best that I’ve tried so far. Doesn’t make my dry skin worse and actually helps reduce my pores. It’s made it’s way into my everyday use line up. 👍
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like hard candy brand. I think they are underrated. This pore defences primer is a good one. It goes on kind of thick but dries well and does well on "blurring" pores so your foundation doesn't sink into your face.
Bemidji
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Kristina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all I love how much product you get in this, I like this but I’m not sure if it works on ever occasion. It says oil from but there is something in it that feels oily, so just be careful.
Amite la
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Miss R.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite primers, makes.my skin feel so soft, silky and flawless. Make up glides over and lasts all day. Looks flawless and smooth