Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsNu World Beauty
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 162 oz

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz

by Nu World Beauty

Helps minimize and tighten pores Absorbs excess oil for matte finish

How is this primer? Is it too heavy or lightweight ?
Start your review of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal L.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have been using this primer for a few weeks now, and it doesn't leave my skin oily. Sometimes primer sits heavy on my face, but this doesn't. It doesn't let the foundation seep into my fine lines. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz
Blanca C.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Blanca C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it!!! Makes my skin looks porelesss !! I would buy it again!! I got this one in Walmart! Such a good product for a reasonable price! It's not expensive...
Jennifer S.
Crossville, TN
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I got this at dollar tree so I couldnt pass it up for only a buck. But I think I like my elf primer better. It seems to make my pores more noticable I'll use it for a few more days just to see if anything changes but if not I doubt I'll use much more of this
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Maddisen S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
When I first put this on a got a crazy tingling feeling, almost like I was allergic but that went away after a minute or two but I’m chalking that up to the astringents in it. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t break me out or anything and I’d say it made my makeup look as flawless as it could with textured skin!
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Luna S.
Decided to give this a try to see how well it worked, couldn't pass it up for the price I found it at. But this product is 100% not for me. It went on thickly which seemed like it would help fill in pores, It is supposed to help tighten your skin to make your pores appear smaller. However I didn't experience a tight feeling like you get sometimes with certain masks/washes instead after three to five seconds of it being on my face the area I applied it to started to feel like it was irratated and burning so I had to remove it.
Bailey W.
Chickasha
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Bailey W.
I am not a huge fan of this primer. It made my pores look bigger when I put makeup on. I would improve this primer by making it actually cover my pores. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone because it doesn’t work in my case.
Ann W.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Ann W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was given to me by a friend, I've used it 2 or 3 times now, its decent for the brand, but nothing to rave about. I didnt really notice much of a difference in my pores using it, and it lasted about 4 hours maybe before I noticed some major movement in my makeup. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz
Amber M.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loving their new primer! It’s one if the best that I’ve tried so far. Doesn’t make my dry skin worse and actually helps reduce my pores. It’s made it’s way into my everyday use line up. 👍
dorothy S.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz from Walmart and honestly I don't t really like this it kinda feels like in rubbing glue in my face it does smooth out but it leaves my face feeling skicky and I haven't noticed it do anything for my pores my face looks very textured and I can see every pore with this I would not recommend this there are alot of other this out there for better prices that actually work I won't be buying this again
Rory R.
Cincinnati, OH
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore-Defense Serum Primer, 1415 Green, 1.62 oz uploaded by Rory R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
yes yes yes 👏 this is great it stays on and just perfects your makeup look i was lucky enough to find at my local dollar tree I took two each but save some for other people because I knew it was a good deal !!