Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer

by Hard Candy

Perfecting: A skin-tone perfecting formula that brightens dull skin, decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pores to provide a flawless, smooth finish.

Does this keep the oils at bay?
Start your review of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffini B.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer uploaded by Tiffini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this primer. Makes my face feel smooth and velvety soft. Doesn't make my face greasy or oily. It also doesn't clog my pores. Lightly scented. You can barely notice it. The price is great at about around 6 bucks. A great base for makeup. Does a good job at reducing the sight of fine lines and imperfections.
Beckie G.
Dansville, NY
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer uploaded by Beckie G.
I love using primer before I apply any makeup to my face. This primer is easy to apply, makes my skin a tad bit shinier. Makes my skin look fresh. This did not make my skin break out. ( I was already broke out before using this product.) I love this item. I'll continue to use.
Payton V.
Fort Myers, FL
i put this on my hand to feel it once I first got it, and it balled up immediately. The texture is super greasy and gel like and once you start to rub it, it starts to pill. this is how it performed on my hand with no skin care so i can imagine how it will perform with my skin care underneath on my face which is a lot more prone to piling than my hand without anything on it at all is.
Karen V.
Jacksonville, FL
First great the covers perfect with buildable coverage. No kicking lines throughout the day after about 12 hours you need to touch it
Caitlyn H.
It works okay. It wasn't the worst but I do find other products better. It was really greasy and it was hard to wash off hands. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone with oily skin because I feel like it makes the skin even more oily. I wouldn't buy this again unless it was really cheap like on sale or something.
Jenny Z.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
It is so great is the perfect dupe for the milk primer l am so in love smells and feels the exact same and so affordable
Influenster M.
Love this primer both this primer and the white one are really good I've used both of my primers for a while and it's good it goes on smooth and holds your makeup on for a long time even if it's hot outside it stays on
Morgan H.
Delran, NJ
I really hate to be negative but this is the worst primer I’ve ever tried. I have dry skin and while it did kind of fill my pores in, it didn’t last long at all. I wouldn’t recommend to others despite the adorable price tag because it’s just not worth the money in my opinion. I’m not sure how other skin types feel about this primer, but for my dry skin it just was terrible. When I tried it with a dewy foundation my makeup was slip slidding all over the damn place and when I tried it with a matte foundation I was a patchy mess. Both times I tried it, I had to wipe it off within an hour and completely start over. Also, the scent of this is overwhelming bad and I’m sensitive to scents as it is. Then the last thing that made me just throw it away was the fact that it broke me out. For me only having this primer on for no more than an hour each time and then to still break out from it is mind blowing to me. Normally I get a reaction from something if it doesn’t agree with my skin after wearing it all day, but my skin just clearly really didn’t agree with this. It clogged my pores so bad and I had little mila bumps all over my face. Not a good look. Also, it kind of felt oily/greasy on my skin and I don’t understand why a pore filling and smoothing primer would be greasy? Beats me. I would just overall say to pass on this. I would give it 0 stars if I could.
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
This stuff is oily as hell. Like I have oily skin and don't need anymore oil onto my skin so these is not my favorite and it's not that good of a primer it really sucks.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer uploaded by Taylor F.
This primer is really good, I got it to help blue my pores and smile lines and it does just that. You only need a little bit! When I first got it I used a quarter sized amount and it was way too much it makes my skin look really smooth, and it was only $8 at Walmart so it’s a pretty good deal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...