BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Lift & Firm Primer contains vitamin C to help stimulate collagen and olive leaf extract to help smooth skin. Lift & Firm diffuses the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while prepping face for flawless makeup application.

Tracey O.
Kettering
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer was not as heavy as I feared it might be. It did tighten the areas I was concerned with. I was quite worried when I purchased it that I would hate it. I actually liked it as a day primer. I found that during the evening when I,went out it didn't seem to work well.
Tiffany R.
I really like this primer! It makes my foundation look nice and for me, it is hydrating. It feels more like a lotion and makes the skin look healthy and hydrating. Honestly, I feel like this will be good for all skin types.
Nahara M.
Lorain
Smells amazing. Is kinda heavy on skin. But will clog pores. Will also hydrate face. It is good for all skin types. It depends on foundation brand. No sun protection. I would not buy it again just because it’s not for me.
Tanielle W.
Sherman, TX
Very liquidy and runny. It did however stay true and give all day moisture and kept my makeup on point so I can deal with the texture. It held up even during a workout which I don't typically wear makeup but forgot about it. It never melted or seeped into corners. Very nice.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I feel the title of this primer is a bit misleading because it does not firm, nor lifts, anything. It also doesn't "brighten" anything like it claims on the bottle. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Lift & Firm Primer, is a bit sticky. I do feel like it helps keep my foundation stay on a little bit longer. I would recommend trying a different primer.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really like Hard Candy Sheer Envy primers. This one is one of my favorites. It’s very moisturizing, has a natural finish and blurs out pores and fine lines. It’s very affordable so I bought 3 different Sheer Envy primers and love them all. Each one serves a different purpose so depending on what my skin is feeling like, I have a primer for it.
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I am not a fan of this primer. First off the only positive remark I can say is that it's thick and gives that tacky feeling.
Now it says it diffuses fine lines and wrinkles, I beg to differ. I have very slight lines on my temples and it doesn't help diffuse them at all.
There are so many other better primers out there, don't waste your money
Connie M.
Clanton, ALABAMA
Ive been looking for a really good primer, and I found it, it works soo good for me, as in tighting my skin and lifting and it feels so good on my skin, because I have rosacea and it doesn't make my skin flair up. I would definitely recommend this!!
Haliegh W.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Although this primer does not have the best smell, I do enjoy this primer. I’m not normally a full coverage kind of girl, and I think that this primer is sufficient for the amount of cream products I use in my make up routine. It does not feel heavy or tacky, but I do thinks it gives my face a glow before applying my foundation.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
So I know this product does not get very good reviews elsewhere but I absolutely love and it would repurchase it. It is thick, like real thick and feels really hydrating on my skin. I don't notice any "lifting or firming' happening but it made my skin look and feel so nice.
Emma S.