BY HARD CANDY

An eye treatment that instantly brightens, de-puffs and smooths fine lines. This skincare benefit packed formula comes with a luxurious metal applicator that cools and immediately soothes the delicate under eye area.

Usage:
Step 1:
 Gently squeeze tube to release product.
Step 2: With metal applicator, blend in circular motion under eye.

Can be used under the brow bone for instant luminosity.

• Ive heard mixed reviews bout the hard candy brand in gene...1 Answers
  • Anyone who has this; does it help with undereye dryness? 1 Answers
  • Is this a makeup product? Like a concealer?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christy M.
I just started using this and so far I really like it. I think my favorite part is the applicator. The cool metal tip feels amazing under my eyes and helps with the puffiness. The coverage isnt fantastic for dark circles so sometimes I use concealer on top. I like the primer effect for both lid & under eye and I do feel like the skin under my eyes is more taunt. Hard candy gets my vote alone for being a cruelty free company! And the price point makes this easily affordable. I will definitely keep using and purchasing this product.
Ana B.
Olivehurst , CA
This is an interesting product it's a cross between a brightener and a primer. I wouldn't say you get a lot of coverage but it really helps give the undereye a luminous and smooth appearance. It has a slight sheen but nothing shimmery or glittery. It has a soft peach nude tint, it translates as natural more even skintone. Overall I like this especially on my no makeup days to make me look more wide awake
Tricia J.
Urbana, IL
I picked up this from Walmart for about $7. It’s the 1st time I’ve ever picked it up. The packaging is nice. But I’m not to crazy about the applicator. It feels cheep. However I do think it dose what it says. I noticed a big difference in the puffiness under my eyes. And it helps with the darkness as well. I will definitely be rebuying when it gone.
Dale J.
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Instant Eye Fix Under Eye Treatment

I love this product to prime my eyes. It works well and I use this also as a way to combat the puffiness under my eyes on a daily basis. It seems to work well. The price is reasonable as well.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
This stuff is incredible! I put it on under my makeup and it makes my eyes appear much brighter! It doesn’t help too much if my eyes are super puffy though. It’s so affordable though, so I don’t have to worry about price. I bought this from Walmart and will keep buying this!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
One of the best eye treatment I’ve experienced lol for real! It really gives you brighten, it really works in your puffiness, and more under eyes concerns. Not pricey at all, I bought mine at Walmart and now I just can’t live without it!
Ashlie L.
Fort Worth
This stuff....I was very skeptical of using. I didnt think it would really work or make a difference but omg it did! The difference was so drastic. I was amazed.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I stumbled upon this while shopping in Wal-Mart one day and I am obsessed!!! I have horrendous dark circles and when I use this before my concealer I notice such a difference! It not only helps conceal my dark circles but it also helps to smooth my fine lines under my eyes (which lets face it -- I'm turning 30 in a few months and I have more than I see to admit). It also has a metal tip which helps with puffiness because it cools the eye area. This is one of my new favorite eye products and will have a permanent place in my collection!!
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I've seen a lot of people asking for dark circle and puffiness . This is what I use . Very very cheap I found mine at Walmart and it works wonders . I'm going to continue buying this product . I recommend it to others as well that have the same issue . I hope you guys like it .
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
So far I'm loving it!!!! The cooling metal tip feels sooo good under the eyes. It def helps with de-puffing. The product has a peachy color that brightens, smooths and primes but also blends very well! This is still pretty new to me, but I'm enjoying it!! I'll keep this updated as I use it!
Zay P.
Ive heard mixed reviews bout the hard candy brand in general.... is it any good?
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
Anyone who has this; does it help with undereye dryness?
Monique G.
how much does this product cost?
Monique G.
Is this a makeup product? Like a concealer?
Elena S.
Someone recommended this for dark circles, what's your experience?