BY HARD CANDY

You will get the benefits of priming, hydrating and refreshing your face with Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist. The coconut water infused formula boosts hydration benefits for up to 12 hours. It leaves skin soft, smooth and supple. see more...

• I just picked this product up today after hearing some great review...2 Answers
  • Is this recommended more as a primer spray or a setting spray? I've...3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin? 3 Answers
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Shelbyville, IN
I would have loved to love it, and it was great for a little while, but overall has failed me. It's ultra wet at initial application, but if you wait about ten minutes, it soaks into your skin fairly well. I used it for a while to replace my moisturizer in the morning because it was so hydrating, and placed my Hourglass primer on top. My makeup application was amazing. After about a week of using it, I realized it was the culprit behind my recent string of breakouts, those nasty, beneath the surface pimples that you can't do anything to. I think my skin reacts poorly to coconut water though, considering my skin did the same after trying to use the Too Faced Rx Replenishing Primer.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I purchased this product because I heard various YouTube beauty gurus rave about it, especially when used as a setting spray. However, it just did not work with my oily/combo skin. While my face felt refreshed after misting on the product, I ended up looking like a grease ball! It worked a little better as a primer, but, again, I ended up looking greasy. This is not a bad product, but it totally did not work with my skin type. If you have dry skin, this may work like a charm for you!
Tayna S.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
I have to this primer is the best drugstore primer, I was in a pickle dropped my smashbox primer on the floor but as I was purchashing a few things I noticed this printer, the reason because it's made with coconut water and my too faced foundation is also base of coconut h2o. I was pleasantly surprised my makeup was put all day and it looks matte on your skin it feels just like water and cheap♡
Katie R.
Katie R.
I just purchased this yesterday and I used it for the first time today and I'm already in love with. I have combo skin so therefore my cheeks are very dry so I use this before and after my make up and it did a really good job at hydrating my skin and keeping him hydrated all day. I will have anything that has coconut water in it and I believe that's why it works so well on my skin
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX
I can go through so many bottle of this! The scent is absolutely hands down(for the coconut lovers) I tend to get very dry on the sides of my nose, I spray this all over my face and spray a cotton ball, put this around my nose and it hydrates and takes the dry skin off which means no more cakey nose !!!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Elmont, NY
Everyone has been living for the glam glowy look! But who wants to look greasy while trying to achieve the look?? This must is great for combination skin and won't leave you looking like u just took an oil bath!! Definitely will repurchase! Not to mention the great price point!
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
This product works, however the smell of it makes me want to vomit. It has like a coconut smell mixed with bad body oder. I would literally hold my breath while spraying it on my face. The only reason why I would use it every now and again is because it actually works.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Smells bad but everything else about it is awesome. For starter's it;s $8 for 2.2 oz. That is a ton of product. It really does set my make-up and keep it in place and leaves my skin with a hint of moisture. I love this stuff and have repurchased it more than once!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
I love this primer. My face stays moisturized, and my makeup seems to stay better. I love the fact that it feels light and does not have an overpowering scent. The price was just right too. I will continue to purchase this primer spray!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Weston, MO
This is such a great missed I actually like to use it after I finish my make up to give a do we finish and to set my make up you can use it as a primer or an after setting spray either way the price is right at nine bucks!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Is this recommended more as a primer spray or a setting spray? I've used it as both. I noticed the way your skin feels rubbery as you spray it on so I'd think it's better as a primer?? Also what do you think of this spray?
Madisen B.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Is this good for oily skin?
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Does this primer work well with sensitive skin? I know all sensitivities are different, but I'm curious if it's super irritating or pretty gentle?
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
San Antonio, TX
Primer is important to my daily makeup ritual how well does this one work?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hertford, NC
I just picked this product up today after hearing some great reviews! What's everyone's favorite way to use this? Before makeup? After makeup? Anyone have any bad experiences with it? ❤️