BY HARD CANDY

You will get the benefits of priming, hydrating and refreshing your face with Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist. The coconut water infused formula boosts hydration benefits for up to 12 hours. It leaves skin soft, smooth and supple. see more...

• I just picked this product up today after hearing some great revi...2 Answers
  • Is this recommended more as a primer spray or a setting spray? I'...3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin? 3 Answers
Brianna S.
Absolutely love this spray for priming my face. For a drugstore makeup product it does such a great job! It hydrates the face so well, adds a long lasting hydration. The face will be somewhat tacky which is good to keep your foundation on your face. I’ve even used bb cream and it helps to create extra coverage. It also creates such a glow to the face, every time I use it I get so many compliments!
Laura H.
Orgas
The. Best. Setting spray. I know it's labelled as a primer mist, but I always have a problem with my makeup looking overly powdery and caky. This spray has totally eliminated that problem for me. It smells great and has a fine mist. I'll repurchase a hundred times over.
Breanna H.
I think I heard about this in one of KathleenLights videos, so I picked it up at walmart. I actually really like this!! It honestly reminds me of the Urban Decay Quick Fix Prep Spray. They are both hydrating and have a yummy coconut smell. If you’re on the more dry side, I would totally check this out. It’s like $8?? Compared to $32.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I would not recommend using this if you are super super oily, and I wouldn’t use it to set your makeup. Just use it to prime and I think you will love it! So underrated!
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
This product is good it keeps your skin hydrated it just has a really funky smell it smells like water that's been sitting with coconut so it's not really a good smell so I try to hold my nose before I use it but it does work very well to keep your your skin hydrated
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
I love this spray! It works great as a primer spray but my favorite way to use it is as a setting spray! I use it as a setting spray and it helps to settle all the powders and takes away that powdery look!
Keisha S.
Corinth, MS
I loved this it has a hint of shine . It doesn't stink. It minimizes pores. I also used this as a setting spray it has a shimmery finish and if u kno me then you know I love shimmer
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I really enjoy this as a setting pray more than a primer. I do agree that it is very hydrating to the skin. It’s also very affordable and can be purchased for the drug store. I like that it is oil free and silicone free.
Rianna B.
This is a wonderful product. It can be used as a primer or used for setting makeup. The spray nozzle on it gives you the perfect amount of product all over. It makes my face feel refreshed. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jeni S.
Dunkirk, NY
Love this! Not really sure if it qualifies for a primer but more like a moisturizer and also can be used as a setting spray as well. Love this stuff, hydrates the skin which makes applying your makeup much easier and comes out more even.
Brittney C.
De Soto
Not good for my dry, acne-prone combination skin. Tends to make me break out and doesn't protect my eyeliner from creasing or my foundation from getting patchy. [product:hard-candy-sheer-envy-hydrating-primer-mist,-2.2-fl-oz]
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Is this good for oily skin?
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Is this recommended more as a primer spray or a setting spray? I've used it as both. I noticed the way your skin feels rubbery as you spray it on so I'd think it's better as a primer?? Also what do you think of this spray?
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Does this primer work well with sensitive skin? I know all sensitivities are different, but I'm curious if it's super irritating or pretty gentle?
Tanya S.
San Antonio, TX
Primer is important to my daily makeup ritual how well does this one work?
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I just picked this product up today after hearing some great reviews! What's everyone's favorite way to use this? Before makeup? After makeup? Anyone have any bad experiences with it? ❤️