MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerHard Candy
Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist

by Hard Candy

What Is It?

The coconut water infused formula boosts skin hydration benefits for up to 12 hours. Use after face moisturizer to prime and prepare skin for makeup application.

The Benefits

Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer mist has a comforting coconut scent and a soft, silky texture on skin. Use after makeup application to help set makeup for extended wear and improved color throughout the day. Use as a refreshing spray whenever skin is feeling dry and tight or looks dull. Glycerin and coconut water will revitalize the radiance of your skin, giving your skin a healthy, dewy looking glow.

Omg I don’t know how I lived with out spray for so long. Do u use it?
Is this any good ?
Some say this works as a setting spray as well, is that true?
Start your review of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...tap it into my skin. i'd say it's pretty effective but doesn't help my oily skin.in reviews
...honestly reminds me of the urban decay quick fix prep spray. they are both hydrating and have a yummy coconut smell. if you’re on the more dry side, i would totally check this out. it’s like $8?? compared to $32.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ but i would not recommend using this if you are super super oily, and i wouldn’t use it to set your makeup. just use it to prime and i think you will love it! so underrated!in reviews
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the hard candy primer mists so much. This one makes my skin feel so nice and it makes it look great too. I will definitely be adding this to my routine permanently.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Annamaria C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist DOLLAR TREE 🌲 STORE FIND , The price is amazing and the electrolytes energize and hydrate skin not great but not bad , the mist is great , no bad scent and goes on nicely underneath foundation, very lightweight.
genesis R.
Oakland
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by genesis R.
I give this product a gods review because even tho it’s kinda smelly it leaves you’re skin great and shiny and makes it easy for you to put you’re makeup pretty great and cheap..
Mandy H.
Talladega, AL
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Mandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Infused with Coconut 🌰🌴water&Aloe Gives my skin a Boost Of Hydration and leaves my skin soft, smooth the mist can be used Before makeup and After 12 hours of protection Not the best But not too bad. Works For my skin Just fine .
Crystal B.
N Fort Myers, FL
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This isn’t my favorite product, but I like it well enough. Bought it at Christmas time, they had them in stocking stuffer size so I tried it out. I often use it not just as a primer, but as a setting spray and it works pretty well. It’s lasted me all year.
nayeli C.
pixley, CA
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by nayeli C.
I just bought this the other day and so far it's very good I use it before applying my foundation and so far it's made my Foundation look really good also is very hydrating just like it says
Elizabeth A.
Lexington, KY
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever since i bought i have not used much! Its very affordable and helps Hydrate your skin! Only thing I would say I dislike is the smell but other then that I will continue to use! Recommend for others to try
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Roxie K.
Hard Candy yes very ease to use products.Love the packaging as well. This product has a little smell but it’s great and not overbearing at all. This product is great I wouldn’t change the formula at all great job to me. I would recommend this product.
Roxanna G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Excelente producto. Hidrata y prepara el rostro para un maquillaje mas fresco y natural. Muy buen precio.
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist uploaded by Sarah F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can say hard candy is a old brand but i decided to go ahead and purchase it for my dry skin since it said it was hydrating but i feel some brands can definitely be misleading. It does help hide pores and its very moisturizing to the cake face makeup looks! It makes the skin look dewy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary F.
il y a 4 ans
Megan H. il y a 3 ans
I had th e same problem, like it never feels fully dry or something and it's supposed to go under all your makeup but it's like if you were to rub jelly on your face and try to evenly apply your makeup over it