BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion: Use under any foundation Packed with coconut water, jojoba oil, and glycerin Lightweight Cooling Deeply hydrating see more...

Andrea G.
Camdenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and this is the primer I use daily especially in the winter. It goes on with a shiny look that doesn't really go away. After I let it dry a bit I apply my bb cream or foundation. This primer fills my pores and my makeup goes on smoothly. It hides the dry patches my makeup would otherwise cling to. I do love this primer!
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up from Walmart, it retails for $8. It has a lotion like texture and consistency. When I applied it to my face, it looked and felt greasy. After applying foundation, it seemed okay but I do still feel like my skin felt more oily than usual. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with oily or combo skin.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the hard candy 12 hour power, and I bought this because I have dry skin.
Now this primer does add moisture, however I enjoy the 12 hour power one better because it is smoothing, slightly hydrating and tacky to help makeup stick.

This primer ONLY adds hydration. And since I now have a really good moisturizer, I won't be repurchasing this one and instead I'll buy the 12 hour power.
Cassidy F.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this primer. I think it works well on my dry skin. I use it with a lotion to moisturize my face and help prepare it for my foundation. The finish depends on what foundation you use, but I recommend this product.
Janette W.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry skin this is a must . This product is amazing for your dry skin. Also the formula and the way it feels super luxurious. It's hard to explain but once you Buy it ! You'll know why and remember me 💁🏻
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer really is the bomb dot com! Very hydrating, tacky, keeps the products put on top of it in place for exceptionally long periods of time, and you don't need much of it to cover your entire face! The only reason I dock it a star is because it also claims to perfect your skin, but it does not make my pores look smaller/filled in. It still is a lovely product though, especially if you don't also have ginormous pores.
Jemma M.
I've used it once or twice and I've fallen in LOVEEEEE.It is both hydrating and tacky which is hard to find in a drug store brand. I don't feel like it is clogging either. It goes on super easy and foundation goes on over it wonderfully. I'm super impressed with Hard Candy cause I feel like I just think of Hard Candy as a weird tacky brand. Go try it out!
Angelina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not for me! I have combination skin and I thought this primer would help with my dry areas. However, foundation looks horrible on top of this primer! My foundation looked patchy (especially on the under eye area) while emphasizing dryness and texture. Despite this, I bought the Hard Candy hydrating primer stick and it works MUCH better than this! I don't know if it's my skin or if I got a bad batch, but I say to skip this one and go for the stick primer!
Kourtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely cooling and feels wet right away. Once you give it a moment to set it feels slightly tacky. Makeup applies well over top of it. It definitely moisturizes your skin and gives a dewy look. You just have to make sure you rub it in very well and completely or it will pill when you rub it.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really hydrates my skin! I used to put my foundation on without using a primer and my skin would be flaky. Not no more! My skin is so smooth from using this product! It also helps by leaving my foundation from looking oily. I would highly recommend this product!! I purchased this from Walmart! Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion, 1.3 oz
Amber F.
Where can I buy this?
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
has anyone else noticed breakouts with this? like not full on zits put painful bumps filled with oil?
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion, 1.3 oz Has anyone tried this?? I have semi dry skin and wanted to try a new primer
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
How good is this primer?
Paola R.
How good is this ? Does it work for oily skin ?