BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion: Use under any foundation Packed with coconut water, jojoba oil, and glycerin Lightweight Cooling Deeply hydrating see more...

Lyndon, IL
I'm very picky when it comes to face primers. i have combo oily skin but every yr around this time the hydration is sucked out of my skin making it very dry and no matter what foundation i wear it looked horrible even after using my highend primers and setting spray... until i used this.. i was so shocked by now pretty my foundation looked n how nice it was sitting on my skin i just figured it was the 3 facial moisturizers i am using so i tried the primer without any moisturizer and got the same beautiful results I'm so hooked is a lightweight gel like formula it makes my skin so soft dewey n youthful looking n really does help my foundation last alot longer I'm stocking up incase they discontinue it bc its that great its also $26 cheaper than my high end moiturizing primer love this stuff
Sherry C.
Sherry C.
Chesapeake, VA
This moisturizer is perfect for those who have dry skin. Since we are going into the colder days I find myself having more dry then oily skin. So before applying my makeup I would use this and I automatically feel the moisture. Def a must get and it's affordable.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
This primer really is the bomb dot com! Very hydrating, tacky, keeps the products put on top of it in place for exceptionally long periods of time, and you don't need much of it to cover your entire face! The only reason I dock it a star is because it also claims to perfect your skin, but it does not make my pores look smaller/filled in. It still is a lovely product though, especially if you don't also have ginormous pores.
Jemma M.
Jemma M.
I've used it once or twice and I've fallen in LOVEEEEE.It is both hydrating and tacky which is hard to find in a drug store brand. I don't feel like it is clogging either. It goes on super easy and foundation goes on over it wonderfully. I'm super impressed with Hard Candy cause I feel like I just think of Hard Candy as a weird tacky brand. Go try it out!
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Not for me! I have combination skin and I thought this primer would help with my dry areas. However, foundation looks horrible on top of this primer! My foundation looked patchy (especially on the under eye area) while emphasizing dryness and texture. Despite this, I bought the Hard Candy hydrating primer stick and it works MUCH better than this! I don't know if it's my skin or if I got a bad batch, but I say to skip this one and go for the stick primer!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
This product really hydrates my skin! I used to put my foundation on without using a primer and my skin would be flaky. Not no more! My skin is so smooth from using this product! It also helps by leaving my foundation from looking oily. I would highly recommend this product!! I purchased this from Walmart! Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion, 1.3 oz
Karla P.
Karla P.
San Marcos, CA
So this is the first time I bought from this brand and I love it so much. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and it's so light. I do have combination skin and it has been perfect for me. I would definitely recommend to anyone with combination skin
Davina W.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
I absolutely love this product for my dry skin . I apply it to a clean moisturized face before foundation . And it makes my foundation apply so effortlessly. And it makes my skin look amazing and glowy . I will upload a photo tomorrow. But this product has definitely been a repurchase .
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
This is definitely cooling and feels wet right away. Once you give it a moment to set it feels slightly tacky. Makeup applies well over top of it. It definitely moisturizes your skin and gives a dewy look. You just have to make sure you rub it in very well and completely or it will pill when you rub it.
rayven w.
rayven w.
Madison, NC
i haven't had the best experience with hard candy products, but this is definitely an exception. i have super dry skin and this primer has been the only drugstore primer i've tried that feels hydrating and keeps my makeup from getting flaky. super good quality for the price.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Where can I buy this?
Lyndon, IL
has anyone else noticed breakouts with this? like not full on zits put painful bumps filled with oil?
Aden F.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smooth out fine lines and pores? Also is this good for sensitive skin?
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydra-Prime Primer Lotion, 1.3 oz Has anyone tried this?? I have semi dry skin and wanted to try a new primer
Paola R.
Paola R.
How good is this ? Does it work for oily skin ?