BY HARD CANDY #65 in Setting Spray

The Hard Candy Sheer Envy Glow Illuminating Setting Spray is a weightless spray that locks in makeup for long wear and is infused with universally flattering pearls that leave skin with a dewy and luminous finish. This setting spray helps enhance your skins radiance and illuminate your complexion, leaving you with a dewy glowing appearance. Infused with pearls that reflect light on the skin and work on any skin tone, this spray can be used as part of a full makeup routine or even used on its own for a fresh and healthy glow. Created with a hydrating formula this spray infuses skin with hydration upon application and helps lock moisture into skin for hours without a sticky or greasy feeling.

Usage:
To apply, close eyes and hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spray 2-4 times to evenly set makeup. Spray over foundation, eye shadow, blush and concealer to set your makeup look. This spray can also be used throughout the day to add luminosity back into the skin and help your complexion really glow.

macy c.
You start off this review, this product was decent at setting the face. But, there was so much shimmer coming out of this product. Second of all, the sprayer on the bottle sprays everywhere. If you want to set or make one side your face luminous it will spray, bits and sparkles on your clothes in your hair, Is a very inexpensive at the low price of only six dollars but you get what you pay for and in my opinion this product is not worth it it is hard to use and all that comes out of the bottle is glitter, shimmer, and sparkle, it makes your face Luminous s but with tons of sparkle, so it accentuates every bump on your face. It was mainly my fault for buying this I have oily skin, and if you don’t know luminous or dewy Setting sprays are not suited for oily skin but, I still love luminous foundation‘s and setting sprays. I have a few other setting sprays that are way better than this one and this is not my personal favorite but I can still deal with it is not hard to use and it’s very inexpensive. I love most of hard candies items/products, but this product was one of the biggest miss out of their whole line of setting sprays. You can purchase this product if you dare at a Walmart/target, or at a drugstore. I rated this two stars because I don’t like the nozzle or the sprayer on the bottle because it sprays everywhere it just doesn’t spray where you want to spray.

Remember everyone is different, you may love, or cherish this product or you may hate or even dislike this product but again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous!!!!
Whitney B.
Albany
Nice for the face. Makes my makeup stay. Do not get it on your mouth. Tastes horrible if you accidentally lick it. I dont really notice much moisturizing in this. The dewy portion is nice though. I'll probably pick up another one. However I may switch it to a bottle with a finer spray. I do tend to get larger drops on my face which I have to blend out.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
This product is awful. The finish makes you look like the tin man. It comes out heavy with a metallic silver/white finish. I’m so glad I tried this out when I wasn’t going anywhere that day.  I tried shaking it multiple times too. I would not recommend. It’s sticky too
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
I just got this about 3 days ago and so far I love it! I got the brighten sheer envy one with the pink cap and it has vitamin c and rose water in it and you can smell the rose water and I love it! It makes my makeup stay on and in place so much better than my last setting spray did! Thumbs up for sure! 😍
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm not completely sure how I feel about this setting spray. It does leave a glowing finish, but it also leaves...sparkles. I already had matte lipstick on when I used it and when I opened my eyes my lips were coated in sparkles and shimmers. It worked well as far as setting and lasting, but the sparkles are a little strange, so be careful.
Kelsey H.
This setting spray is great for the price and I love that you can find it at Walmart! Works out very handy when I need emergency setting spray on those hot days haha. I’m all for shining like a diamond and this spray definitely gives me that Dewey glowy look I love!
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth
I hated this setting spray. The product sprayer is not good and sprays out large droplets instead of a fine mist. It ended up leaving large splotches in my makeup because it was taking my makeup off wherever the large drops landed. Definitely do not recommend
Brook B.
This product is iffy for me because I love how dewy my skin looks from it but I don’t see too much of an improvement towards the longevity from it so it’s kind of a win lose situation, I definitely recommend for anyone who like a dewy effect though!
Rebecca Y.
Vista
It sets okay. My make up feels like it' going to fall off and it doesn' feel any lighter. It doesn' really set my makeup all day like it shoukd. It only sets half the day. I have really oily skin which it kinda helps with it. I would buy it again.
Mya C.
Dallas
Amazing product! The packaging is absolutely adorable and the spray left just the right amount of shimmer! The formula was super light weight, and I have dry skin it gave me just the perfect amount of moister. 100% would recommend and buy again