Hard Candy Sheer Envy Eye Brightening Concealer

by Hard Candy

This wonder-pen contains 10 beauty benefits in 1 and helps ease signs of fatigue for a refreshed, radiant complexion. The medium coverage formula is infused with our unique Sheer Envy Primer Complex for all day wear.

How is the coverage,is it heavy ?
This looks so cool! Does it work well? Is it easy to use? Does it blend well?
Start your review of Hard Candy Sheer Envy Eye Brightening Concealer!
Product Highlights
i am a mommy to a toddler and 6 month old. i always have dark circles. this was recommended to me. i give it 4 starts because it didn't have total coverage like i thought.in reviews
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light
Omg another I highly recommend great coverage beautiful package and perfect formula... Blends so smoothly its an every day use for sure
Columbia, SC
Amazing concealer for under the eyes. Does not cake or cause my fine lines to to stand out.
Review for: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Eye Brightening Concealer, Light
Okay...The packaging is convenient, and I know Hard Candy Glamofluge concealer really covers. In contrast, this concealer is more sheer. Not what I want in an under eye concealer.
Meadville, PA
Review for: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Eye Brightening Concealer
Hard candy has some of the best cosmetics out there. They're envy. Eye brightning concealer is awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great under eye concealer
I actually found this product at dollar tree this past week. I just used it a few times for a makeup group i’m in and it works great 👍🏻 I’m a fan of hard candy highlighters and had never used any other products until this one and i’m going to be trying more!
I love it I used it all the time it makes my make up look gorgeous it’s super easy to use and it’s a lot, I love it all the time and my friends also use it all the time it makes your face look like a filter
Peoria, AZ
This does exactly what it says it does. This product brightens up any look perfectly. I always have one in my purse in case I’m looking sleepy one day. Definitely a keeper. The only thing is that it doesn’t go on the skin as smooth as I’d like.
Somerset, KY
i absolutely love this concealer it does great to cover my pimples and reduce my redness!!
I liked this product. It didn’t stand out more than others, but I would use it again if I had it on hand.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium
I like Hard Candy products. They are good priced products and this particular concealer works pretty well for the price but I still prefer the higher priced concealers for my face. This also works well for dry faces.