BY HARD CANDY

Dark Spot Correcting: A dark spot correcting primer that masks dark spots so skin appears even and flawless.

Rachel B.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Haven’t used this exact one but I am a big fan of this company’s primers because my make up lasts better for longer!! Never realized how much I needed this before I began using it
Shavon W.
Kinston, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
It says it corrects dark spots but that is very misleading, it doesn't do that at all. The packaging is nice. It works as a primer before makeup application and that's it.
carla c.
I absolutely love the hard candy shear envy primer.I love every type of hard candies primer   Especially  the color correcting  because it balances skintones no need for foundation. Hard candy primer is a long lasting smooth texture and it is very easy to put on face.  The price for the hard candy primer is very well worth the  product.  I will definitely keep buying the hard candy primers
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This isnt a bad product, I just think you can find better options. I also feel the name is a bit misleading as there aren’t any ingredients that actually help correct dark spots. It’s just a pearl colored primer that brightens a bit. It doesn’t break me out all which is great but it also doesn’t help extend makeup or anything like that.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product isn’t that bad but we can get a better primer for about the same price
It definitely doesn’t dark correct anything and trust me when I say it doesn’t this is coming from a mother of three whom hardly gets any sleep and has bags all the time but it does help make up stay put
Kristen N.
I got this at Wal-Mart quite a few months back and have been using it every time I apply makeup. While it's not horrible as a primer, it does say it's dark spot correcting and I haven't noticed anything of the sort happening. Going to have to pass on a re-purchase of this product.
Jenice S.
I don't know...this just doesn't do it for me. It's supposed to reduce redness, but I see no difference. My pores also don't look smoothed over, and my makeup doesn't go on easier. It also spreads into a chunky mess. If the formula was better I would love it, because it makes my face so soft.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I tried this hard candy the dark spot correcting primer it works it's amazing I got it for $8 and it really does the job and it has all your imperfections so if you guys are looking for a good primer to for dark spots and stuff like that this hard candy is the one that I really enjoy and like
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I loved the color Correcting primer by Hard Candy but this one not so much. The consistency was a little runny and felt a bit heavy on my face. The makeup stayed on my face very way which is why I have it 3 stars.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
This dark spot primer is one of my all time favorites! Does cover up dark spots, easy to apply, leaves skin feeling refreshed and ready for foundation! Makes my makeup last all day, my foundation doesn't crack when I use this!
Juliana D.
I have seen this product in the store a couple of times and I am tempted to buy it. But i want to know if it is worth it ? Does it really hide dark spots or does it leave your skin looking gray because of the color?
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
I recently purchased the hard candy silicone free face primer, I seen this is a spot corrector primer, has anyone found it useful for correcting?
rocio g.
Does this really work??? I need something for my dark spots on my face
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
What is your favorite affordable Primer? Currently I use Hard Candy, but just curious what other good ones are out there! Hard Candy Sheer Envy Dark Spot Correcting Primer
Jodi P.
I have dark spots, normal to dry skin and am curious about this dark spot correcting primer. Does it really help hide dark spots? Does it make the rest of your makeup stay on longer? Has it broken you out?

Walmart