BY HARD CANDY

A water-base primer stick that instantly cool skin for flawless makeup application.

This cool primer hydrates and soothes the skin, while leaving you looking pore-perfected!

Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
This primer feels very cooling on your face but I don't feel like it does much for your makeup wear. My makeup doesn't wear noticeably better or longer. If anything I feel like it sometimes disrupts the makeup. In my opinion, it doesn't hydrate any area of my dry skin and makes it more cakey looking and dry versus when I don't use any primer. Like I said, it feels cooling on your face but there are definitely other products you buy if that's what you're looking for as this doesn't seem like much of a primer.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to their primers this wasn't the first primer I try from hard candy I don't like it because it broke me out I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin maybe on other girls that like to experiment with new makeup they should try this out
Jessica D.
For me, this is more of a cooling and refreshing stick rather than a true primer. I love the packaging which helps to apply the product with ease, is space saving and you can use every bit of product. The product itself feels really nice and refreshing upon application, but I can’t say that it helps my makeup to look any better or last any longer than usual.
April N.
Forest Lake
I love this! I find it helps even out my skin so my makeup has a flawless finish. It helps me hide my pores, even though I have large ones. The consistency reminds me of a glue stick - in a good way - and it helps my makeup stick to it and it doesn’t budge. This is an awesome product if you like primer sticks.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really like the smell of this primer but that’s probably the only thing I like about it. It feels good at first when you put it on but after it drys it feels kind of stiff. I don’t recommend this and won’t purchase again.
ARIEL J.
BROUSSARD
While this feels amazing on my skin, it doesnt do well with all makeup. Ive noticed it turns a lot of my makeuo orange. I usually use this when im not going to wear makeup for the day or if im only wearing a BB cream
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
It's terrible. My foundation shifted, cracked, and separated. I was super oily after 4 hours of wearing it with a foundation I've worn several other times and haven't had an issue. It's also breaking me out. No good.
Zara Z.
Portland, OR
Not a good primer. My foundation just clumps around it. This primer completely kills the ability of my foundation to blend. It clumps and dries. I do not recommend this :(
❤Montana L.
Sibley
I like this it smells good but when it burned my face an than gave it to my sister N Law it burned her face as well too!
Tanesha H.
So far I love this primer stick; it holds my makeup in place well, and smells lovely. It feels very hydrating as well