BY HARD CANDY

A creamy primer that really works for up to 12 hours of wear! This invisible base acts like a magnetic force that attracts makeup for all day, flawless wear.

Hard Candy Sheer Envy 12 Hour Power Long Wear Primer
  • "i actually really like this primer ! in all honesty i think things work depending on the products you use but also why type of skin you have ! i have combination skin so it can go from oily to dry ! this primer has a very jelly type wear which i love ! i don't like primers that feel velvety and thin! with my oily skin i feel like gel primers gran on to the foundation that i use ! might i add that it doesn't last 12 hours more like six ! " in 24 reviews
Kristian H.
Dayton
If you try this I would be careful. My face rarely breaks out from makeup, but I’ve noticed every time I wear this primer my face breaks out really bad on my cheeks by my nose and it’s just not worth it. I would not suggest this.
Shelby T.
Tuscaloosa
I actually just bought this product and so far I’m loving it. It does just as it says, 12 hours of wear. It just makes my skin feel a little oily so it brings kind of a shine to my face but it’s nothing powder can’t fix.
Rocky
The smell isn't too strong. It smoothens my face out a lot, almost blurring it. It is a little thick but I prefer primers that end up making my face a bit tacky. Great, especially for the price.
Che'Tia S.
Idk about it lasting 12 hours but this primer is underrated. I don’t like the smell of it but it does the job. My makeup stayed on and my foundation (estee lauder double wear) stayed put in this hunky Texas weather. The price is amazing also. I would recommend this to anyone who has oily / combination skin. Oh yeah, I only had to touch up my makeup once in a 7 hour period.
Lys☾ G.
Chattanooga
This is the primer i use every single day. It’s amazing, i’ve been using it for years. It’s so affordable and makes my makeup look great & last all day. Couldn’t recommend this more!!
Nerina S.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited about a product before. I purchased this yesterday because it was one of the cheaper primers and put it on this morning at 5am before work. I put on my foundation after and put on some setting powder. I played volleyball in 90+ degree heat during my lunch break for an hour, went to my other job and got home at 9pm to find that my makeup looks as fresh as it did this morning...there was only a little bit of separating on my noise. It truly amazes me how well this product works especially since I have a really oily t-zone that I usually have to blot a few times through out the day. I didn’t have to blot once...the only down side is the smell. It smells like plastic but once it dries you can’t really notice it anymore.
Ashley D.
This was the first product I ever tried from hard candy and just testing it on my hand within 10 minutes it made any fine lines disappear! Gives a very natural finish very affordable and definitely one of my favorite drug store primers! Hard Candy Sheer Envy 12 Hour Power Long Wear Primer
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
This is some serious primer!! A little tip, don't put it on the entire face at once. It dries and makes the makeup not spread as easily. One section at a time. I can tell this is gonna last all day! Nice price to!!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Bad primer. In the heat your makeup will literally melt off of your face. I have tried it without the primer and with the primer and didn't get the melting effect so it is definitely the hard candy primer doing it. I have tried to like this primer but it breaks me out, it's heavy, and there isn't much to like.
Raisa V.
It’s a good product but I would like it if it would last a little longer and if it stayed matte longer over all its a good very soft very easy to apply good for oily skin but doesn’t last very long yes I would recommend it for a short day of makeup wear
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS
Does this work for oily skin?
Yesenia M.
Does it work for oily skin?
could you please explain me how to apply correctly this primer?
shianne s.
Ypsilanti, MI
I was wondering how long the wear it and what kind of foundation do you use with it?
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
How well is this product?

Walmart