BeautyEyeEyeshadowHard Candy
Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon

Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon

by Hard Candy

Color your world with rich, smooth Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayons. Vibrant, pearlescent colors pop for a knockout look. Long-wearing color glides on effortlessly and sets in seconds without creasing, smearing or smudging. The easy-to-use, precise application makes it easy to touch up, layer on or take your look from day-to-night.

Where can you get this?
Start your review of Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon uploaded by Taylor N.
Maybe I just got a bad egg, but my hard candy shadowholic crayon is hard to use. I feel as if I have to press down super hard just to get it to go on my eye. I would probably try again, just to make sure I didn't get a bad noodle the first time.
Sarah N.
Frankfort, KY
Most of hard candy products aren't very good. This is very oily to me. I wouldn't suggest anyone buying this.
christina R.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this brand some items are a hit and miss with me but this is a brand more towards lighter complexions which is my dislike but products are okay
riah S.
Salem, OR
Hard Candy has been stepping up their game. This is a beautiful product. It's a great color and true to the description.
Shikinley R.
Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon uploaded by Shikinley R.
Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayon uploaded by Shikinley R.
Literally last 12 hours just as the name states. Nice sturdy packaging, very durable. It is waterproof, I wish there were more colors. Very affordable, hope they come out with more colors so I can buy more.
Kayc H.
It's alright. Dies it's job but comes off on my skin after wearing for a while
It's alright. Dies it's job but comes off on my skin after wearing for a while
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I haven't tried many things from this brand,but what I have tried I don't like. I've had some hits but many misses. This is really hard to blend and I feel I spend all my time just trying to blend this one shade
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
I am usually a fan of Hard Candy cosmetics however this one fell very flat with me. The color is just like many MANY other brands. Not impressed with this shade at all. Too dark for a highlight or brow none color and too light for the full lid. And don't get me started on the formula!! Goes on chalky and streaky at the same time and once I FINALLY blended it out... It was almost completely gone just a few hours later. Definitely will not use again.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is okay , most of there brands are not very good quality to use ..
This product is okay , most of there brands are not very good quality to use ..
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
I have the adore rose gold one and I thought the color looked amazing but it barely shows up when you put it on. The powder shadow I used with it ended up sticking to it and creasing. Some of it even came off! I don't want to recommend to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...