BY HARD CANDY

Color your world with rich, smooth Hard Candy Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof Eye Crayons. Vibrant, pearlescent colors pop for a knockout look. Long-wearing color glides on effortlessly and sets in seconds without creasing, smearing or smudging. The easy-to-use, precise application makes it easy to touch up, layer on or take your look from day-to-night.

Buy on Amazon
Jay ­čĺľ.
I don't have this anymore,but I used to like it a lot. I had the white-ish shade,and despite it being a tiny bit streaky,it did really good as an eyeshadow primer and made the colors pop and stay alright. I give this a 7/10 and would maybe recommend.
Shikinley R.
Literally last 12 hours just as the name states. Nice sturdy packaging, very durable. It is waterproof, I wish there were more colors. Very affordable, hope they come out with more colors so I can buy more.
Summer N.
I used it as a primer for my lids a lot, good product without any eye shadow, not pricey at all, I would honestly try it under your eyeshadow though because it made mine last all night and make the color pop more as well!
Brooke C.
This hard candy eye crayon is adorable! This is perfect for the corners of your eyes! I use this all the time and the longevity is amazing! It claims that it stays on for 12 hours but it stays on for waaaaay longer than that! It is also waterproof!
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
I am usually a fan of Hard Candy cosmetics however this one fell very flat with me. The color is just like many MANY other brands. Not impressed with this shade at all. Too dark for a highlight or brow none color and too light for the full lid. And don't get me started on the formula!! Goes on chalky and streaky at the same time and once I FINALLY blended it out... It was almost completely gone just a few hours later. Definitely will not use again.
Taylor N.
Charleston, AR
Maybe I just got a bad egg, but my hard candy shadowholic crayon is hard to use. I feel as if I have to press down super hard just to get it to go on my eye. I would probably try again, just to make sure I didn't get a bad noodle the first time.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
I have the adore rose gold one and I thought the color looked amazing but it barely shows up when you put it on. The powder shadow I used with it ended up sticking to it and creasing. Some of it even came off! I don't want to recommend to anyone.
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
Hard Candy brand of makeup can do no wrong in my eyes. Once again they have combined fun expressive makeup st an affordable price. I love them, they are great for people who are just getting into makeup. I find myself enjoying Hard Candy more than some of the more expensive makeup brands.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I haven't tried many things from this brand,but what I have tried I don't like. I've had some hits but many misses. This is really hard to blend and I feel I spend all my time just trying to blend this one shade
christina r.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this brand some items are a hit and miss with me but this is a brand more towards lighter complexions which is my dislike but products are okay
Kassandra L.