Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil

by Hard Candy

Bring the professional manicure to your home with the Pro FX 0059 Apricot Cuticle Oil. Pamper yourself with this unique blend of apricot kernel and jojoba oils that will help condition the nail and cuticle area. This non-greasy treatment will help restore, rehydrate and revitalize dry and damaged cuticles. The natural cuticle oil comes in a 2.5 oz bottle with a brush for multiple applications for you to do your nails multiple times. You'll bring your mani and pedicure game up to the next level with this luxurious treatment. Conditioned nail beds will make your hands look prettier overall and make it a solid foundation for your polish.

Pro FX, 0059 Apricot Cuticle Oil, 2.5 oz:
Apricot and jojoba oil
Nail cuticle oil rehydrates, restores and revitalizes to maintain soft, healthy cuticles
Non-greasy formula
Available in Apricot and Complete colors

What is anyone's opinion on this? I've been wanting to try this but I don't know how good it is.
Do you put this on as if it is nailpolish? Does this product help with nails that peel and break easily?
Where can I find this product?
Start your review of Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Granville, MA
I have never owned this personally but I have used it before. It works great and I would definitely buy it!
Alpine, NY
Great for smoothing out cuticles before cutting them , helps maintain a nice manicure .☺💅
Roanoke, VA
The best cuticle oil I have come across yet. Would definitely recommend this product.
Corp Christi, TX
Formula is extremely sticky. Not a fan of this product. I prefer the seche vite
Formula is extremely sticky. Not a fan of this product. I prefer the seche vite
It smells so good and it leaves ypur nails looking shiny and looking healthy.
It smells so good and it leaves ypur nails looking shiny and looking healthy.
Frankford
The first time I opened the bottle, I was really surprised by the strong "nail polish" smell. That indicated to me that it has many of the same ingredients as nail polish which is drying, so I don't really know how much moisture this would offer my nails or cuticles. I've used it on it's own, and I really didn't see a difference in my dry skin. I prefer to use a pure oil to nourish my nails on a daily basis, but I use this as a protective barrier on my cuticles when I'm removing my nail polish.
ajman
It's very nice and and it dry very fast every one used liked. All my family use this brand for the nails polish . You can order it from intagram or there website like what I do there colors very niceSkin Tone:LightEyes:Brown
Angus, ON
Great cuticle oil. Nourishes nails/nailbed/cuticles. Lasts forever. I recommend. Will repurchase.