Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil

by Hard Candy

Bring the professional manicure to your home with the Pro FX 0059 Apricot Cuticle Oil. Pamper yourself with this unique blend of apricot kernel and jojoba oils that will help condition the nail and cuticle area. This non-greasy treatment will help restore, rehydrate and revitalize dry and damaged cuticles. The natural cuticle oil comes in a 2.5 oz bottle with a brush for multiple applications for you to do your nails multiple times. You'll bring your mani and pedicure game up to the next level with this luxurious treatment. Conditioned nail beds will make your hands look prettier overall and make it a solid foundation for your polish.

Pro FX, 0059 Apricot Cuticle Oil, 2.5 oz:
Apricot and jojoba oil
Nail cuticle oil rehydrates, restores and revitalizes to maintain soft, healthy cuticles
Non-greasy formula
Available in Apricot and Complete colors

What is anyone's opinion on this? I've been wanting to try this but I don't know how good it is.
Do you put this on as if it is nailpolish? Does this product help with nails that peel and break easily?
Where can I find this product?
Start your review of Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil!
How would you rate this product?
I love the way this product makes my nails look and feel . Just amazing . I can't get enough of this amazing product and will definitely keep buying .
N Las Vegas, NV
Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil uploaded by Ms. Bling B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the best top coat, strengthens, base. I love that it’s such a large bottle. The shape is great and the clear coat is nice and shiny.
I use this on My nails every time I paint them. Great as a top coat or base coat or just as a nail strengthener.. Highly recommend this!! 💅
Marietta, GA
Works extremely well and is definitely worth the money. I've had it for a couple years at least and it's no where near being gone.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it in my nightly routine for my cuticles, its helps so much! And is smells delicious
Westland, MI
Not only does this smell amazing but it makes my nails super healthy. Love using this at home when i do my own nails!
Tucson, Az
Takes very little and goes long way. Very moisturizing for dry cuticles. Glad bought. Will buy again. Gotta try it.
Clarksville , TN
Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil uploaded by Caitlyn S.
This is so perfect ❤️base coat, top coat , and strengthener all in one ! Doesn't get much more convent than that !
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a great product does its job plus a little extra love the apricot scent! My cuticles look great afterward
One of my favorites!it makes my nails look really smooth! It is a must have! Something everyone should try!