Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil

by Hard Candy

Bring the professional manicure to your home with the Pro FX 0059 Apricot Cuticle Oil. Pamper yourself with this unique blend of apricot kernel and jojoba oils that will help condition the nail and cuticle area. This non-greasy treatment will help restore, rehydrate and revitalize dry and damaged cuticles. The natural cuticle oil comes in a 2.5 oz bottle with a brush for multiple applications for you to do your nails multiple times. You'll bring your mani and pedicure game up to the next level with this luxurious treatment. Conditioned nail beds will make your hands look prettier overall and make it a solid foundation for your polish.

Pro FX, 0059 Apricot Cuticle Oil, 2.5 oz:
Apricot and jojoba oil
Nail cuticle oil rehydrates, restores and revitalizes to maintain soft, healthy cuticles
Non-greasy formula
Available in Apricot and Complete colors

What is anyone's opinion on this? I've been wanting to try this but I don't know how good it is.
Do you put this on as if it is nailpolish? Does this product help with nails that peel and break easily?
Where can I find this product?
Start your review of Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Frankford
The first time I opened the bottle, I was really surprised by the strong "nail polish" smell. That indicated to me that it has many of the same ingredients as nail polish which is drying, so I don't really know how much moisture this would offer my nails or cuticles. I've used it on it's own, and I really didn't see a difference in my dry skin. I prefer to use a pure oil to nourish my nails on a daily basis, but I use this as a protective barrier on my cuticles when I'm removing my nail polish.
ajman
It's very nice and and it dry very fast every one used liked. All my family use this brand for the nails polish . You can order it from intagram or there website like what I do there colors very niceSkin Tone:LightEyes:Brown
Bronx, NY
I still have my  Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil after 5 years! i use this to condition my cuticles when I am doing my nails, especially acrylics. I got this for less than 4 dollars online. I love that it is not to greasy or oily on the skin, and it gives perfect, long lasting results. I will definitely buy again.
Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil uploaded by Dawn Y.
So, I was thinking of all the things I use, what had really been a wow factor for me! This is one of them! I bought this in wal mart awhile back. It last a REALLY long time... I have very fragile nails. They tear easy and grow in layers... I have never ever had long nails in my life. That is why I always had acrylics, til I had children... n well we all know what that means... money wise! So, here are the results! This is worth every penny! ( not expensive) As you can see a Lil how my nails grow. But they are strong and Shiney.... I just put this coat on last night. Every couple of days I take it off and put a new coat on! Good luck n enjoy! Hope to see other success stories here!
Mays Landing, NJ
I stumbled upon this product while shopping for nail polish. it was a little pricey, so I didn't know if I wanted to buy it or not. I gave in and bought it. I'm so glad I did, because it is the best cuticle oil I've ever bought. it leaves my nails and cuticles soft and easy to manage them. now Every time I goto the salon to get a manicure, I take my own cuticle oil. It doesn't have a bad smell. it takes very little of it on your cuticles to leave them feeling soft and looking like they glow. This has helped my nails look strong and healthy. I love it. My nails are stronger and healthier since I started using Pro-Fx Cuticle Oil.I recommend every girl try this. Thanks Pro-FX.
This cuticle oil is sooo effective. It is in such a large bottle that I’m still on my first even though I use it every single week! I have no cons for this product if your looking for a good quality moisturizing cuticle oil with a great scent I’d say go for this one!
Columbus, GA
Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil uploaded by Nikki H.
I absolutely love all Pro-FX products and this apricot cuticle oil is no different! It comes in a very large jar(2 sizes available) that will last you forever even if you use it twice a day like recommended. I apply it to my fingernails and toenails morning and night then rub it in for a few seconds and you will feel so nice and nourished and it makes your cuticles very supple and healthy. This is a higher price but it is completely justified and it smells SOOOO good. I highly recommend this one!
Indianapolis , IN
Hard Candy Pro FX Apricot Cuticle Oil uploaded by Luisa M.
This is a really great value for the amount of product you get. I believe it was less then $8 at Walmart for a huge bottle. I've only had to buy it once, but I would buy again. It last a while. I've had a bottle for about 4 years and I do acrylics pretty often, which dries out my cuticles pretty bad, but a few applications of this help a lot! I also use it when I rip off a hang nail and my nail bed becomes sore, this provides a small relief.
Chester, SC
I've used this for years now. I actually bought it originally because it was cheap. Honestly? It's turned out to be the best one I've ever found. It smells great. It keeps my nail bed and cuticle moisturized for days after use. I try to apply it every time I shower, but don't always remember. You can tell a difference. I don't get hang nails or anything if I'm using it. I love it. Plus, it's got a great price point.
This is great as a base coat and strengthener but it's not great as a top coat. I prefer to use the Quick Dry Pro-Fx for a top coat, it works a lot better. But if you use this Complete 3 polish as a base coat, it's great and I recommend. You get so much for a great price also so that's definitely a bonus.