Hard Candy Powder Keg Loose Eye Shadow uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY HARD CANDY

Soft loose powder, high depth and intensity of colour, designed for high impact design. PowderErgonomic wand applicator with flared handle. Spill-proof tube with internal funnel Loose pigment formula from pearlized powders.

Buy on Amazon
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Hard Candy Powder Keg Loose Eye Shadow
This is the best green eyeshadow! I love all things Hard Candy to start with. But this went past my expectations. It lasts all day. A very pretty shade. Easily to throw into my bag and take it with me.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I had this sitting in my makeup cupboard for at least 2 years. After I purchased it and saw it was loose powder, I thought it was stupid and just left it sitting. I tried selling it on eBay and tried GIVING it away, nobody wanted it, lol. Last week i decided I would just use it and to my surprise, I love it. Not completely in love with the color, but the lack of fall out and the applicator definitely got me hooked. I intend to get more colors and will be using it instead of the palettes by Hard Candy.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really nice pigmented loose powder I have really white color doesn't really last long not my first time trying this out their nothing really compared to this but I love it really recommend this very much