BY HARD CANDY

Formulated with extremely fine, yet dense textured pearls that provide shimmering, silky color; Available in expertly paired duos for the ultimate dare-to-wear eye look; Make a statement.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love these two glitter colors! They are super pigmented and are so BEAUTIFUL! I love to use them on my eyelids, lips and on my chest. They are super inexpensive and a total must have!! The only negative is that they look super purple and silver in pics but they are more of a pink and straight silver. " in 5 reviews
Rosa A.
Brooklyn Park , MN
These are as easy to use as the NYX pigments/glitters! I got these at Walmart and the price was actually cheaper than those of NYX. I enjoy these and they are beautiful without being irritating. I would totally recommend them.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These two colors are awesome! Very holographic and pigmented. I got it cheap at Walmart. It’s just loose glitter. There are so many uses for this product too. I definitely would recommend it to others
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I got these because the glitter is really so stunning. I love to put a little pop of glitter of the inside corners of my eyes to add that extra little bit of drama. As far as "pigments" I wouldn't really consider it as pigments because there isn't any underlying color and to get it to stick to your skin you definitely have to put down some kind of base otherwise it doesn't stay in 1 place very well. But as far as the glitter part their beautiful!! Considering I use such little bits at a time the little jars would last forever!!
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
I just picked up mine today at Walmart for $6.00. I really love the colors. I have been wanting to try out a Christmas glitter eye but haven't found any glitters in stores around me til now. I would definitely recommend this for a cute little stocking stuffer.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love these glitters! They are really beautiful on the eyes! The only bad thing is, I can't seem to find them in store anymore. They are a good price in my opinion, they last a long time and the colors are beautiful.
Dinah C.
Glitter still isn't super accessible at the drugstore and these are a fantastic options. They're beautiful and easy to use. Super dramatic. Super affordable. Would repurchase if I ever run out and always recommending to others.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I actually originally grabbed these "poppin pigments" to decorate my nails because the glitters are sooo pretty. I didnt end up using them for that purpose and ended up using them as they were designed. As far as pigments? I dont see any pigment come out with the glitter. As far as the glitter goes? The glitter is beautiful but it doesnt stick to your skin very well on its own you need some kind of base to put down that the glitter can get stuck to or it will end up everywhere else other than where you wanted it.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
These work year long for me.but especially for halloween.i can put it all over my etes and cheeks.even a little in my hairline to complete my halloween look🎃🎃🎃🎃
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I love everything about this product from the pigment, to the texture and the colors 💙 they are so gorgeous and I wish my local drugstore still sold them
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Does it happen to crease really bad and is it patchy