BY HARD CANDY

What Is It?

Plumping Serum Lip Gloss gives lips the appearance of being voluptuous and full. The formula is not tacky, and glides onto lips with ease.

The Benefits

Formulated to deliver hyaluronic acid to plump lips and quickly minimize the appearance of fine lines while fruit extracts add hydrating volume. Available in a range of sheer and full color shades. Can we worn alone or on top of your favorite Hard Candy Fierce Effects lipstick for intense color.

• Did anyone get a tingling sensation on their lips with th...6 Answers
  • Do these work good ?2 Answers
  • How well would you say this looked on you? How sticky is...5 Answers
Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss
  • "I really like these. So far I've tried 3 colors: pinky swear, gallery girl, and lion tamer. Pinky swear A pigmented pale pink with purple undertones. It looks very Barbie to me. I like it it's super girlie. No glitter in this one. Gallery girl Purple pink with glitter. Goes on pretty sheer. Will have to try on in natural light to see if I like it. Lion tamer Looks ugly in the package but fantastic on. It's an orangey brown that isn't too dark. It's a nice neutral color. Formula is surprisingly long lasting. Some of the colors are really sheer. It's hit or miss with pigmentation. Plumping effect is great. It isn't an over the top uncomfortable burn. Leaves your lips hydrated after it wears off. It's not overly sticky and doesn't transfer. Overall I'm as excited to wear this as my Dior plumper. The packaging isn't as nice as Dior. You can't tell it's $6 from Walmart. " in 176 reviews
  • "I like wearing hard candys lip gloss.. leaves a cute glossy look on my lips. There different colors are beautiful!" in 33 reviews
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was initially drawn to the packaging, but fell in love with the formula. It's the first time I have tried the hard candy lip Plumping serum, and I usually wear the buxom brand. I absolutely love it! It's a very creamy, non-sticky, formula that feels really nice on the lips. It has a light tingling sensation, almost more of a cooling feeling, and I didn't notice a difference in the plumpness of my lips, but I will continue to use it as a gloss. I tend to stay away from glasses because they are sticky and turn into a mess, and I can never keep them inside of my lip line. I am super surprised as a quality of this gloss and I highly recommend giving it a try. I rate it 4 stars only because it claims to be a Plumping serum and I did not see results, but as a gloss it is a five star in my opinion.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I'm loving the new rose gold packaging- it gives off luxe vibes with a super chic twist. So you feel like a million bucks and you only spent $6 ( alot of bang for your buck). As far as the formula goes, it has a lightweight feel w/ a creamy texture so it glides across your lips both smoothly and effortlessly, giving you a perfectly kissable pout- every single time. The gloss gives off a fairly mild cooling sensation when applied (similar to other pumping products), minus the tingling and numbing sensations- which is a huuuge plus for me. In my experience, the mild cooling sensation was soothing, and only lasted about an hour- if that. I love that these glosses all offer sheer color payoff, so they can be worn alone or can be applied on top of your favorite lipsticks to add the perfect, glossy shine. Formula hydrates your lips (perfect in Summer/Winter months) and makes your lips look fuller too! I highly recommend giving a few of them a try- you wont regret it!  Luxe-Vibes for $6 = no brainer!! ♡
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I've been wanting to try this out of curiosity, because so many "lip plumping" products are on the more expensive side and not always true to their claims, I didn't want to spend a fortune and this was only $6! I was pleasantly surprised. It didn't take long before I did notice the slight tingling sensation that most plumping agents cause on the lips, to me this is a good thing because I physically can tell it's doing something. I love the color I chose, called OH LA LA! It's a pretty nude with gold flecks of shimmer. It was way more pigmented than I expected it to be, in a good way! It doesn't have any kind of smell to it. I feel as though it did make my lips appear juicier looking and added coloration to my natural lip color, as if I could tell that the plumping serum did work to draw more blood flow to my lips. It was not a super dramatic or drastic change, but enough that I did enjoy the results. My only con about this product is that it is on the stickier side for a lip gloss, so it transfers very easily.
Y. M.
There is new packaging for this product, this is my first time trying it this product. It is not plumping what so ever, nothing compared to the too faced lip injection. But it has amazing color pay off and the formula is not so sticky, it actually very comfortable. Almost like Buxom lip gloss, that's what this feels like, like mini cool mint breeze on your lips. I'm here for the color pay off, and how smooth it make my lips feel.
Farasha H.
Shawnee
Review for: Other more...
I bought Hard Candy’s Lip Plumping Serums when they were in their old packaging, but they have since changed both packaging and formula. Most of the shades from the old line were shimmers; the repackaged serums are all opaque (I wouldn’t say matte because they are glossy). As with the lip plumpers from E.L.F., they have a sweet scent and taste, with a pleasant tingle, and they also leave my lips plumped and hydrated. Since they are glosses, the wear time is short, but I’m a ‘70’s girl who always reapplied gloss without a thought. I purchased nine shades of the repackaged plumpers, and love them all. Hard Candy is one of my go-to brands.
Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
Review for: Oh La La more...
This is a great gloss . A lot of glosses drive me nuts because their sticky so don’t wear them much or when I do they get wiped of like 20 minuets later because I can’t take it anymore . But this one feels really nice. I got oh la la mostly because of the pretty packaging but now that I’ve tried it I love it . Definitely gonna be my go to gloss . Only reason I rated it 4 outta 5 stars is because I didn’t really notice any difference in my lips plumpness wise . But I have thin lips so maybe I just didn’t notice lol this is still a great gloss
Michelle B.
I got this in a gift box type thing from Walmart around Christmas, I believe. It was a box of different nude lip products. This is a nice gloss. It does have that minty feel of a plumping serum. I don't notice a lot of plumping when I wear it, and it doesn't last THAT long. I have an Ulta brand lip plumping transforming gloss that I LOVE and will be going back for several more tubes of, but I can't find it on here to review it.
Amanda L.
Urbana
Review for: Pinky Swear more...
I love this product as soon as you put it on it starts to tingle and within a couple of minutes your lips will appear to be more plumped!!! This lip gloss is long lasting as long as you keep it on without eating or drinking. This product is not expensive at all compared to other brands and it’s available at Walmart!!! I will definitely be buying this product again.
lana v.
minneapolis
Review for: It Girl more...
Ugh ahhhh I love this clear lip gloss so much the Texture is just so thick and it applies on your lips so well and is so clear in your lips especially in the sunlight it pops out your whole look just as I like to but it on top of my list for makeup also !!!!!!
Naomi H.
Spanaway
I Love this Hard Candy Pumping Serum in the Shade American Girl 154 on days I like to add a little vavavoom! to my look. It does what it promises and gives a medium plumping with a little painless tingle (tingle fades but lips stay plump for hours!) I will use this alone when on the go for a sheer nude or as a topper when glamming it up
Maricela N.
Did anyone get a tingling sensation on their lips with this product?
LeAnn C.
Las Vegas, NV
How well would you say this looked on you? How sticky is it?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
Does this one have a good feel on lips.does it make them nice and voluminous please let me know I want to get this just want to be sure it will be worth my money
Hailey H.
I am really starting to recognize how good hard candy actually is for a drug store brand, it has its misses but it's hits can be compared to some high end makeup. So does this plumper work? Has anyone tried it?

Walmart