BY HARD CANDY

Megan C.
I really like this lip gloss. I’m not normally a huge fan of lip glosses because they all usually feel way too sticky for me. This one is not that sticky at all, plus the lip plumper isn’t too tingly to the point where it feels weird but I definitely notice a difference in my lips when I wear it.
Drusilla J.
Love love love hard candy lip gloss. This lip gloss has a nice shine and shimmer. Not sticky, leaves lips moist, doesn't stain, don't need too much on, aslo smells good. Available at Wal-Mart for a great price . A lot of. variety of colors. Hard candy is an amazing brand.
Shannon M.
Mount Braddock, PA
Not a very good product. Doesn’t deliver what I expected. I’m really afraid to use lip plumper a because my lips are already pretty full. But this did nothing but make my lips tingle with no difference in fullness. I’d recommend lip fillers before wasting the money on this product.
Mary Kate :.
Tampa , FL
AMAZING. I cannot day enough good things about this product. The finish is amazing and not sticky, the color variety is awesome. Packaging makes it look more expensive than it is.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I purchased this lip plumper because I was out of my old favorite and didn’t really have high hopes because it was cheap. Boy was I surprised I loved it. It’s very moisturizing and glossy but best of all it really plumps your lips up nicely.
member-58bdb
I loved this product!!!! Absolutely plumps my lips, with a great long lasting light color. I want to use it everyday, it’s a decent price and lovely to apply. I recommend it to everyone!!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
This stuff is heavenly!! It is so glossy and smells great. It does add a plumping effect to your lips which I really love!! It’s super affordable and super great.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I really like hard candy lip plumper it can be worn with lipstick.or by itself I love the color of this and the texture of gloss I'd definitely recommend this product
Edz S.
I like this for my lips, I like the smell and the color. I bought this on walmart and I'm happy with the quality. I really love it. It makes my lips kissable. I highly recommend this product to my friends, family, workmates and etc, I'm satisfied with the quality and the color is awesome. I love collecting lip gloss on this HARD CANDY brand.
Nikki W.
Neosho, MO
I absolutely love this gloss so much that I have several different colors! It is super easy to apply and never leaves your lips feeling gross. It just gives you beautiful pouty lips! I think that if you haven't tried this yet, you should run out and get your own!