BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss's super-glossy formula hydrates and instantly plumps for fuller, curvaceous lips. Layer it on for outrageous shine and create the perfect pout--no collagen needed. see more...

• Does this one have a good feel on lips.does it make them nice and...1 Answers
  • I am really starting to recognize how good hard candy actually is...4 Answers
Edz S.
I love it so much. Cool product and awesome, verry perfect for my lips. While useing this i feel like i have a kissable lips. Brilliant and it works so good and perfect. This plumping serum is perfect for any type of lips. I have a good choice after I bought this in the store, I always used this in parties, events or even any outdoor activities, it has Simple color but elegant look.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, 0.1 fl oz more...
I really like these. So far I've tried 3 colors: pinky swear, gallery girl, and lion tamer.

Pinky swear
A pigmented pale pink with purple undertones. It looks very Barbie to me. I like it it's super girlie. No glitter in this one.

Gallery girl
Purple pink with glitter. Goes on pretty sheer. Will have to try on in natural light to see if I like it.

Lion tamer
Looks ugly in the package but fantastic on. It's an orangey brown that isn't too dark. It's a nice neutral color.

Formula is surprisingly long lasting. Some of the colors are really sheer. It's hit or miss with pigmentation. Plumping effect is great. It isn't an over the top uncomfortable burn. Leaves your lips hydrated after it wears off. It's not overly sticky and doesn't transfer. Overall I'm as excited to wear this as my Dior plumper. The packaging isn't as nice as Dior. You can't tell it's $6 from Walmart.

Meghan Z.
I think this is a great plumping gloss! The plumping power isn't has hefty as some of the others I've tried but it also doesn't tingle like the others do that I've tried, so for the price with less sting I think it is a good gloss. It's not sticky or tacky which I like as well.
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
Review for: Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, 0.1 fl oz more...
This is pretty but it doesn't not do much as far as plumping my lips goes. I wish it did, but I have used better plumping products. At least I can say I'll still use them as toppers because they have a pretty shine!
Rachel D.
Corbin, KY
I have several shades in this product and they're super nice. They're not sticky like a lot of drug store lip glosses, I can tell a difference in the plumpness of my lips, and the metallic shades are absolutely beautiful, plus they're super cheap!
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Review for: Mistress, Swan Lake more...
One of my favorite glosses I own. A nice tingle from the plumping gloss and a beautiful neutral color. This is the only lip product I've tried from hard candy, but I will be getting more soon. Also this gloss is not sticky!
Summer N.
Okay, I got the clear gloss one and honestly could feel the plump action! I'd seriously go buy more now that I've tried it, plus honestly you get a lot of product for the prize, packaging is nice as well it lasted me a good year and I used it a lot!
Heather P.
Hanahan, SC
Review for: Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, 0.1 fl oz more...
I usually feel like I'm shopping for a child's product when I pick this up but I love it so much. Seriously, it goes on so easy and isn't sticky. It even lasts for a pretty long time. The color is to die for!
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, 0.1 fl oz more...
I like the colors... I got 2 of these the light pink one and a hot pink... There very sheer but I still like them... Not much of a plump or volume but I still like them
Tairyn W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, 0.1 fl oz more...
Lip gloss is the best thing to complete any make up selection. I love using lip gloss. It's easy to apply and use on a daily basis. It also exceed my expectations. I would recommend this to others as a good pick.
Hailey H.
I am really starting to recognize how good hard candy actually is for a drug store brand, it has its misses but it's hits can be compared to some high end makeup. So does this plumper work? Has anyone tried it?
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
Does this one have a good feel on lips.does it make them nice and voluminous please let me know I want to get this just want to be sure it will be worth my money