BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Diana M.
Diana M.
Surrey , CA
This lip plumper, as I expected, just didn't live up to its claim. It didn't sting or burn upon application, and although it coated my lips with a shiny barrier of gloss, it DID NOT plump my lips, therefore I render it useless as a plumper. It glosses and that's it. I had the clear/white one with the pink cap and it got used up as a gloss, but I will not repurchase because it does not follow through with what it is marketed for.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
This product feels good on my lips you can definitely feel that it's plumping but not that bad and it's soft and mosturizing and the colours are so pretty but so far I only got one to test out the formula and I love it.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I have purchased this product not to long ago and I have tried to like it and I just can't. it does nothing for my lips and it claims to be a plumping serum and that's complete bull! there are way better lip glosses at the drug store.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Love plumpers. This one is nice I don't find they really plump my lips but I love how the feel nice and tingly hah
Miah W.
Miah W.
Cambridge
This clear lip gloss works wonders! I use this every day over any of my lip liners ,and it stays on super well.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
This is good for its price point, last for a pretty long time, and keeps its colour. Overall I'm happy with it :)
Janice V.
Janice V.
Una de mis marcas favoritas y este uno de sus productos favoritos para mk lo recomiendo mucho
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?