BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good for its price, plumps up your lips & stays on for long time wear! definitely recommend
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Love plumpers. This one is nice I don't find they really plump my lips but I love how the feel nice and tingly hah
Miah W.
Cambridge
This clear lip gloss works wonders! I use this every day over any of my lip liners ,and it stays on super well.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I've tried the shade Nude Beach and I loved it, definitely made my lips feel and look plumper. It smells good but its a little sticky so don't wear it on a windy day!! You can get it at any drugstore, and it's a good price for the amount you get and how long it lasts. I love Hard Candy because they have great quality products, they don't test on animals, and they always have cool packaging! I've never been disappointed with their stuff.I would highly recommend this product and any of their stuff to others.
Nicole S.
This product feels good on my lips you can definitely feel that it's plumping but not that bad and it's soft and mosturizing and the colours are so pretty but so far I only got one to test out the formula and I love it.
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the sofft pink colour one. may have been called cotton candy. it was a lip plumping serum like this one. I did not keep it. I found it heavily perfumed. it's all I could smell and taste without even tasting it. I've never used a fragrant lip gloss such as this. I bared it a few times because I actuallyliked the result and look it gave on my lips but in the end I could not endure the scent. still love the hardcandy products but this one is not for me sadly. if it were unscented I'd be all over it because it does make your lips look very very nice and plump.
Diana M.
Surrey, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumper, as I expected, just didn't live up to its claim. It didn't sting or burn upon application, and although it coated my lips with a shiny barrier of gloss, it DID NOT plump my lips, therefore I render it useless as a plumper. It glosses and that's it. I had the clear/white one with the pink cap and it got used up as a gloss, but I will not repurchase because it does not follow through with what it is marketed for.
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
This is good for its price point, last for a pretty long time, and keeps its colour. Overall I'm happy with it :)
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this product not to long ago and I have tried to like it and I just can't. it does nothing for my lips and it claims to be a plumping serum and that's complete bull! there are way better lip glosses at the drug store.
Janice V.
Una de mis marcas favoritas y este uno de sus productos favoritos para mk lo recomiendo mucho
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?