BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Micheala G.
I usually combine this with a plumping lipstick to get the full/plump look that I want. It does an excellent job!
Erin G.
Cheyenne
Great for getting plump lips with a lip gloss! Got cheap from Walmart. Know it’s working when your lips tingle.
Anna B.
It plumps but did not last. It has ainty xool feeling. The color was saturation and is not sticky.
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
This really does make your lips get bigger!!! I actually thought it would not work but it does!!!
denise r.
Works good for its price, plumps up your lips & stays on for long time wear! definitely recommend
Lizbeth D.
Niland, CA
I liked this serum but it doesn't leave your lips as plumped as other lip glosses
Melissa H.
Obsessed with this gloss! I don’t personally use it to plump my lips but it’s super glossy and not sticky at all which is amazing! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Amazing drugstore find!
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
I tried the sofft pink colour one. may have been called cotton candy. it was a lip plumping serum like this one. I did not keep it. I found it heavily perfumed. it's all I could smell and taste without even tasting it. I've never used a fragrant lip gloss such as this. I bared it a few times because I actuallyliked the result and look it gave on my lips but in the end I could not endure the scent. still love the hardcandy products but this one is not for me sadly. if it were unscented I'd be all over it because it does make your lips look very very nice and plump.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I've tried the shade Nude Beach and I loved it, definitely made my lips feel and look plumper. It smells good but its a little sticky so don't wear it on a windy day!! You can get it at any drugstore, and it's a good price for the amount you get and how long it lasts. I love Hard Candy because they have great quality products, they don't test on animals, and they always have cool packaging! I've never been disappointed with their stuff.I would highly recommend this product and any of their stuff to others.
Diana M.
Surrey, ['', 'BC', '']
This lip plumper, as I expected, just didn't live up to its claim. It didn't sting or burn upon application, and although it coated my lips with a shiny barrier of gloss, it DID NOT plump my lips, therefore I render it useless as a plumper. It glosses and that's it. I had the clear/white one with the pink cap and it got used up as a gloss, but I will not repurchase because it does not follow through with what it is marketed for.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?