BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
I love this gloss. I used it when I was in middle school and I was obsessed with the peppermint smell of it. Highly recommend!
denise r.
denise r.
Works good for its price, plumps up your lips & stays on for long time wear! definitely recommend
Allie P.
Allie P.
Hill City, KS
Defiantly plumps. You can feel it as soon as you put it on your lips. I always get compliments on my lips. I adore this product!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
FYI I HAVE USED THIS AND IT BURNS MY LIPS. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS. IT HURT SO BAD. I KNOW PLUMPING GLOSSES CAN TINGLE BUT IT STRAIGHT UP BURNED LIKE ACID. LIKE RUBBING A PEPPER ON YOUR MOUTH TO MAKE YOUR LIPS BIG. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIPS
Kaneadsha J.
Kaneadsha J.
Columbus
I love this gloss I have the colour "after dark". It tingles a bottle about as much as Creamex lip balm. The shade is perfect, it's not thick/tacky like a lot if other glosses I have tried. I will be stocking up on this stuff👏
Ella L.
Ella L.
I am in love with this product. It is not sticky and it actually works. I was skeptical but I bought it just because I liked the color. The color is gorge and it smell great. I use it with the ombré lipstick from hard candy. They work so well together.
Anna B.
Anna B.
It plumps but did not last. It has ainty xool feeling. The color was saturation and is not sticky.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product! plumpes the lips right up!!! I got it at Walmart for 7 bucks! worth every penny! packaging was amazing and the color is fantastic!!!!
Natasha  C.
Natasha C.
Bathurst, NB
I tried the sofft pink colour one. may have been called cotton candy. it was a lip plumping serum like this one. I did not keep it. I found it heavily perfumed. it's all I could smell and taste without even tasting it. I've never used a fragrant lip gloss such as this. I bared it a few times because I actuallyliked the result and look it gave on my lips but in the end I could not endure the scent. still love the hardcandy products but this one is not for me sadly. if it were unscented I'd be all over it because it does make your lips look very very nice and plump.
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I've tried the shade Nude Beach and I loved it, definitely made my lips feel and look plumper. It smells good but its a little sticky so don't wear it on a windy day!! You can get it at any drugstore, and it's a good price for the amount you get and how long it lasts. I love Hard Candy because they have great quality products, they don't test on animals, and they always have cool packaging! I've never been disappointed with their stuff.I would highly recommend this product and any of their stuff to others.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?