BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Just bought it and tried it. It has a smooth cooling feeling to it. I like it not sticky glossy... I love it.... Hard Candy Plumping Serum-Lip Gloss, Purple
Kaneadsha J.
Columbus
I love this gloss I have the colour "after dark". It tingles a bottle about as much as Creamex lip balm. The shade is perfect, it's not thick/tacky like a lot if other glosses I have tried. I will be stocking up on this stuff👏
Heather D.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product! plumpes the lips right up!!! I got it at Walmart for 7 bucks! worth every penny! packaging was amazing and the color is fantastic!!!!
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
This plumping gloss worked great! Very affordable too. I found it worked better than some $20-30 plumping products. I would highly recommend this product.
Jasmon B.
Alburgh, VT
Great lip plumper at first, works pretty well until you get about halfway through the product and for whatever reason, its not as effective anymore.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Absolutely love hard candy Plumping serum oh my goodness great product again one of my favorite products highly recommended while worth the money
Jessica G.
Spanaway
I like the color and the texture of this brand more than anything else. It does have a slight tingle but i never noticed a real difference.
Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
I didn't think this was worth the money. It is very sticky and it does no plumping that I could tell. Not the best hard candy product.
Manda H.
Berea, KY
It was an okay product, I just wasn’t a fan of the color but if you’re looking for a drug store lip plumper it gets the job done.
Allie P.
Hill City, KS
Defiantly plumps. You can feel it as soon as you put it on your lips. I always get compliments on my lips. I adore this product!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?