BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the clear gloss. It does plump my lips up nickels and helps even them out. Though it's not a huge plumping effect it's still nice. It doesn't burn, just a tingling sensation. Would buy and need to buy again.
Julissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love plumpers and this one was totally one of my favorite. It was very easy to apply. It totally met my expectations. I am on my second one of these. I am totally going to keep on purchasing these.
Kayla O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
FYI I HAVE USED THIS AND IT BURNS MY LIPS. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS. IT HURT SO BAD. I KNOW PLUMPING GLOSSES CAN TINGLE BUT IT STRAIGHT UP BURNED LIKE ACID. LIKE RUBBING A PEPPER ON YOUR MOUTH TO MAKE YOUR LIPS BIG. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIPS
Ella L.
I am in love with this product. It is not sticky and it actually works. I was skeptical but I bought it just because I liked the color. The color is gorge and it smell great. I use it with the ombré lipstick from hard candy. They work so well together.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought it and tried it. It has a smooth cooling feeling to it. I like it not sticky glossy... I love it.... Hard Candy Plumping Serum-Lip Gloss, Purple
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This plumping gloss worked great! Very affordable too. I found it worked better than some $20-30 plumping products. I would highly recommend this product.
Heather D.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product! plumpes the lips right up!!! I got it at Walmart for 7 bucks! worth every penny! packaging was amazing and the color is fantastic!!!!
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love hard candy Plumping serum oh my goodness great product again one of my favorite products highly recommended while worth the money
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
I didn't think this was worth the money. It is very sticky and it does no plumping that I could tell. Not the best hard candy product.
Allie P.
Hill City, KS
Defiantly plumps. You can feel it as soon as you put it on your lips. I always get compliments on my lips. I adore this product!
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?