BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
I like the clear gloss. It does plump my lips up nickels and helps even them out. Though it's not a huge plumping effect it's still nice. It doesn't burn, just a tingling sensation. Would buy and need to buy again.
Julissa C.
I love plumpers and this one was totally one of my favorite. It was very easy to apply. It totally met my expectations. I am on my second one of these. I am totally going to keep on purchasing these.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
If you're looking for a bit of a plump as well as a nice shining glass this have got you covered. This hard candy gloss is a fantastic almost glass light shine with a little bit of Plumping power. It's not too crazy expensive and the tube is actually much larger than a normal lip gloss. I really appreciate the healthy amount you get for the price that you pay. My mother and I both love this lip gloss and planned to keep using it and recommend it to others as well.
Kori S.
I naturally have bigger lips & i love lip plumpers but , they usually irritate my lips so bad that i usually will wipe it off. This product in particular didn't irritate me that much. I got mine in the shade "it girl", which is bascially a clear gloss. It does have the plumping tingle but its not that irritating which i love! My lips feel plumper but, i can't tell if they are bigger because my lips are already fuller. 💖
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is honestly just a $6 gloss. I got the shade "It Girl" and my lips honestly looked smaller after application. It made me question if maybe it was supposed to instead have a "plumping illusion" but the tingling says it was trying to plump. It wasn't sticky though and didn't aggravate my lips
Kayla O.
FYI I HAVE USED THIS AND IT BURNS MY LIPS. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS. IT HURT SO BAD. I KNOW PLUMPING GLOSSES CAN TINGLE BUT IT STRAIGHT UP BURNED LIKE ACID. LIKE RUBBING A PEPPER ON YOUR MOUTH TO MAKE YOUR LIPS BIG. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIPS
Ella L.
I am in love with this product. It is not sticky and it actually works. I was skeptical but I bought it just because I liked the color. The color is gorge and it smell great. I use it with the ombré lipstick from hard candy. They work so well together.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I absolutely love the formula of this! It goes on so well, and it feels great on! I have been using Hard Candy lip glosses since I was in 7th grade, and I'm now 19 years old, and still use them. I have not found one I haven't liked yet.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Just bought it and tried it. It has a smooth cooling feeling to it. I like it not sticky glossy... I love it.... Hard Candy Plumping Serum-Lip Gloss, Purple
Kaneadsha J.
Columbus
I love this gloss I have the colour "after dark". It tingles a bottle about as much as Creamex lip balm. The shade is perfect, it's not thick/tacky like a lot if other glosses I have tried. I will be stocking up on this stuff👏
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?