BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Paige s.
Paige s.
carthage
It doesn’t plump your lips. It’s just like a typical gloss. It does have nice packaging for a drug store product. Price is a little much for a product that doesn’t work. I bought it offline. I wouldn’t recommend it to others, just because it does not work
Erica F.
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
Best lip plumper ever. It plumps my lips to 2 or 3x the size they are naturally and keeps them like that. Its shiny and has the perfect consistency not greasy not too sticky. This lipgloss (pretty much all the colors) is one of my favorite things in this world and one of my favorites in the hard candy line.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Whitewater, WI
I actually just have the clear gloss but this is such a great product! It gives you a slight tingle and isn't sticky at all! I bought mine at Walmart but our store recently discontinued the brand, which I was very sad about because I love hard candy!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
This definitely makes your lips look a tad bit more fuller, but i feel its just an illusion because of the gloss. Not sure though because it gives your lips a tingling sensation the first few minutes after you apply. I still love it tho
Aramina H.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
I like the clear gloss. It does plump my lips up nickels and helps even them out. Though it's not a huge plumping effect it's still nice. It doesn't burn, just a tingling sensation. Would buy and need to buy again.
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
I love plumpers and this one was totally one of my favorite. It was very easy to apply. It totally met my expectations. I am on my second one of these. I am totally going to keep on purchasing these.
Shannan J.
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
This plumping gloss worked great! Very affordable too. I found it worked better than some $20-30 plumping products. I would highly recommend this product.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Just bought it and tried it. It has a smooth cooling feeling to it. I like it not sticky glossy... I love it.... Hard Candy Plumping Serum-Lip Gloss, Purple
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Absolutely love hard candy Plumping serum oh my goodness great product again one of my favorite products highly recommended while worth the money
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I didn't think this was worth the money. It is very sticky and it does no plumping that I could tell. Not the best hard candy product.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?