BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paige s.
carthage
It doesn’t plump your lips. It’s just like a typical gloss. It does have nice packaging for a drug store product. Price is a little much for a product that doesn’t work. I bought it offline. I wouldn’t recommend it to others, just because it does not work
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a bit of a plump as well as a nice shining glass this have got you covered. This hard candy gloss is a fantastic almost glass light shine with a little bit of Plumping power. It's not too crazy expensive and the tube is actually much larger than a normal lip gloss. I really appreciate the healthy amount you get for the price that you pay. My mother and I both love this lip gloss and planned to keep using it and recommend it to others as well.
Jada M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say this is an absolute amazing gloss! There is an easy applicant an requires minimal use, I will put a before an after because I don't believe there is a plumping mechanism at all however I keep a few because it's the perfect clear but on the other hand it's pricey just to say it's a clear gloss there are many dupes. It has that kid lipstick smell an an you get a very very slight tingle.
Daisy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely makes your lips look a tad bit more fuller, but i feel its just an illusion because of the gloss. Not sure though because it gives your lips a tingling sensation the first few minutes after you apply. I still love it tho
Nicole J.
Pickerington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a staple in my handbag is my Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lip gloss. I like this product because at less than ten dollar, you get what you pay for and if it gets lost on the go, its no big deal. I like the clear formula because you can wear it with any other type of lip productt and i love the tingling feeling after applicatio. its the perfect product to gloss up a matte lip on the go. Hard Candy Plumping Serum-Lip Gloss, Purple
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could rate this a zero, I would. Just like with all lip plumper out there, expect to feel a nice, tingling sensation. However, that's all you'll be experiencing. This product doesn't even do the bare minimum. It's literally just a tingly lip gloss. Save your money.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I absolutely love the formula of this! It goes on so well, and it feels great on! I have been using Hard Candy lip glosses since I was in 7th grade, and I'm now 19 years old, and still use them. I have not found one I haven't liked yet.
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
Best lip plumper ever. It plumps my lips to 2 or 3x the size they are naturally and keeps them like that. Its shiny and has the perfect consistency not greasy not too sticky. This lipgloss (pretty much all the colors) is one of my favorite things in this world and one of my favorites in the hard candy line.
Nicole P.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just have the clear gloss but this is such a great product! It gives you a slight tingle and isn't sticky at all! I bought mine at Walmart but our store recently discontinued the brand, which I was very sad about because I love hard candy!
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the clear gloss. It does plump my lips up nickels and helps even them out. Though it's not a huge plumping effect it's still nice. It doesn't burn, just a tingling sensation. Would buy and need to buy again.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?