BY HARD CANDY

• Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kori S.
Kori S.
I naturally have bigger lips & i love lip plumpers but , they usually irritate my lips so bad that i usually will wipe it off. This product in particular didn't irritate me that much. I got mine in the shade "it girl", which is bascially a clear gloss. It does have the plumping tingle but its not that irritating which i love! My lips feel plumper but, i can't tell if they are bigger because my lips are already fuller. 💖
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is honestly just a $6 gloss. I got the shade "It Girl" and my lips honestly looked smaller after application. It made me question if maybe it was supposed to instead have a "plumping illusion" but the tingling says it was trying to plump. It wasn't sticky though and didn't aggravate my lips
kaitlyn h.
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
This really does make your lips get bigger!!! I actually thought it would not work but it does!!!
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Niland, CA
I liked this serum but it doesn't leave your lips as plumped as other lip glosses
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
If you're looking for a bit of a plump as well as a nice shining glass this have got you covered. This hard candy gloss is a fantastic almost glass light shine with a little bit of Plumping power. It's not too crazy expensive and the tube is actually much larger than a normal lip gloss. I really appreciate the healthy amount you get for the price that you pay. My mother and I both love this lip gloss and planned to keep using it and recommend it to others as well.
Jada M.
Jada M.
I must say this is an absolute amazing gloss! There is an easy applicant an requires minimal use, I will put a before an after because I don't believe there is a plumping mechanism at all however I keep a few because it's the perfect clear but on the other hand it's pricey just to say it's a clear gloss there are many dupes. It has that kid lipstick smell an an you get a very very slight tingle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Pickerington, OH
Always a staple in my handbag is my Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lip gloss. I like this product because at less than ten dollar, you get what you pay for and if it gets lost on the go, its no big deal. I like the clear formula because you can wear it with any other type of lip productt and i love the tingling feeling after applicatio. its the perfect product to gloss up a matte lip on the go. Hard Candy Plumping Serum-Lip Gloss, Purple
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This stuff is fantastic, I'm very impressed and have bought 6 shades so far. Formula is surprisingly long lasting. Some of the colors are really sheer. It's hit or miss with pigmentation. Plumping effect is great. It isn't an over the top uncomfortable burn. Leaves your lips hydrated after it wears off. It's not overly sticky and doesn't transfer. Overall I'm as excited to wear this as my Dior plumper. The packaging isn't as nice as Dior. However can't tell it's $6 from Walmart.

Can only review 3 colors here the rest are on the other product listing.

Nude beach
Same color as my lips so not my fav.

It girl
Classic milky pink Kardashian like color. This looks a touch orangey on the lips. It's nice because it's not overly light so that it washes you out.

Crush on you
In the tube this looked too bold but since it's a gloss I knew it likely wouldn't be. Color turned out to be a pretty light orange with a hint of red. A totally wearable color that makes blue or green eyes pop.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I absolutely love the formula of this! It goes on so well, and it feels great on! I have been using Hard Candy lip glosses since I was in 7th grade, and I'm now 19 years old, and still use them. I have not found one I haven't liked yet.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
If I could rate this a zero, I would. Just like with all lip plumper out there, expect to feel a nice, tingling sensation. However, that's all you'll be experiencing. This product doesn't even do the bare minimum. It's literally just a tingly lip gloss. Save your money.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is this a dupe for too faced lip injection!?