BY HARD CANDY

This non-sticky lip gloss gives you hours of shimmery color and lots of sparkle. Coat lips with a shot of glistening, glassy sheer color from these innovative tube glosses. Just a gentle squeeze of the tube sends a wash of sexy shine over lips. The convenient applicator tip makes perfecting your pout goof-proof! In the color Posh, a sheer nude pink with pink shimmer.

Kelsie B.
This might just be me but I love glossy lips and this is so easy to Cary around it's really handy for when ur on the go or ur gloss is coming off just put some of this on ur lips and u will be good to go
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I buy it in summer, when I was at vacation with my husband. $2.50 is a cheaper price, and I was really surprised about this products. This a gloss that really lasts I used to hate gloss until I discovered this. There is a great assortment of colors. It ia long lasting and super shiny. Highly recommend
Gracen R.
Florence , SC
Beautiful color and great shine! I love this product because it has great pigmentation and a great shine to ir
Donshea R.
Streamwood, IL
I love this lip gloss it's really cheap and gets the job done the packaging is very basic.
Hallie P.
I got the more nude color of this lip gloss and I really like it. It’s not sticky and no gross smell like I would have expected! Hard Candy actually doesn’t seem like a trashy brand! This product is proving they kinda know what they are doing!
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , ON
I love how easy and quickly I can apply this lipgloss on. It gives your lips coverage and does not have that tacky or sticky feeling you get with some lipgloss. Also comes in it's own little tin container which I love and find handy because I know my lipgloss won't open up by mistake and get all over my stuff and mess up my bag. This lipgloss is early to reapply and easy to take off as well.
Tania P.
Tijuana
Soy nueva usandolo y me gusta la textura es liviano y huele muy bien. El color es bonito aunque mas sutil de lo que crei que seria.
Jordan B.
Saskatoon
Super nice to put on, very light, last long and super cute color! I would defiantly buy this again

Amazon