MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerHard Candy
Pink Fragrance Body Mist for Women, 80 fl oz

Hard Candy Pink Fragrance Body Mist for Women, 8.0 fl oz

by Hard Candy

The fragrance Hard Candy Pink Body Mist is a floral gourmand blend, a luscious, juicy and divine scent that playfully teases and arouses the senses for an overdose of passion and spark. She’s a young woman who is fashion and trend conscious. Her style...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Pink Fragrance Body Mist for Women, 8.0 fl oz!
A little pricey but smells amazing.i found a knock off brand for this and it smells the same. If I had the means I would buy this product more. The prettypink bottle really shows the girly side and nice size to fit in a hand bag or pocket. I would recommend this to others
Willow Spring, NC
Hard Candy Pink Fragrance Body Mist for Women, 8.0 fl oz uploaded by Doreen R.
IN LOVE!! I fell HARD for Hard Candy Pink (pun intended) The perfumes lasts awhile longer than the body mist, not saying it goes away...it still lingers around even after a few hours; a couple of cigarettes, a trip to Subway, a 9 min tanning bed session & then the shower...smell all fresh & then spritz yourself with the body mist again. Muhahahaha
Portsmouth
Hard Candy Pink Fragrance Body Mist for Women, 8.0 fl oz uploaded by Ivy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with this body mist because it smells exactly like the discontinued Victoria Secret scent Berry Kiss. I wear this daily! Bottle lasts a long time and great price. Will buy again.
Love the smell! As always with most smells I wish it would last just a tad longer! Affordable. Pretty packaging. Will buy again and do recommend!
Colorado Springs Colorado
I love the cotton candy smell in this product I smell fresh but sweet at the same time all over body sprays great for everyday use.
Columbus, OH
La verdad no e provado nunca esta fragrance pero me encantaria poder probarla , a ver como huele , y darles mi opinion.
Tazewell, VA
Love this it smells so good. I love the pink cut bottle. Get 8 ounce bottle of mist which is great. Love the pink color. The scent lasts all day long. No improvement needed. This is a great perfune. Great price for 8 ounces of amazing smelling product that last all day long I. A cute pink bottle. Can't beat that!:)
West Palm beach
Leaves the skin subtly scented.use through the day and you will smell good.good price.doesnt really last long but it smells really Good
Ontario
Not too bad. Scent doesnt last very long unfortunately but it smells good. I probably wouldnt have bought it for myself but my mom got it for me as a gift and i think she was close to the scents i like to wear.
riverton
Hard Candy Black Eau de Parfum Fragrance Spray for Women, 1.7 fl oz is one of my favorite perfumes. I would purchase more as well and recommend to a friend.

Looking for your answer?