BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette - The ultimate professional make up tool. Conceals dark circles and smooths uneven skin tones. Provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin with detachable brush for perfect application. Hard Candy's Nobodys Perfect Concealer helps disguise and minimize flaws and imperfections.

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste...16 Answers
Shawnda D.
Eagle Butte
When I spotted out this product I was very excited to try it . Price was very reasonable jus like all Hard Candy products but the formula seemed alil much gooy or sticky the coverage didn’t satisfiy me to well. maybe if u had dryer skin than me it night of worked better
Fleur T.
Graig avenue, Pontypridd
Concealers are very creamy and last 8-10 hours on the skin. Nice and compact for travelling. Shade range of pallets is small.
Cora R.
Elliot lake , ON
I used this in highschool, it's good for beginners, but this isn't very pigmented and doesn't work very well.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I loath this product so much. The consistency is awful and feels like oil. It does not stay on your skin and barely has any pigment to it. I would never recommend this to anyone. It is awful. I like the glamoflage much better from this line.
Havilynde S.
Upland
I love this concealer palette soooooo much!!!! It looks so pretty from the outside and inside! Plus, it last until I want it off which is always a plus! Very buildable and I recommend to everyone who loves makeup!!!
Veronica M.
I really like this , this hides my imperfections and honestly it’s such a cute packaging. !!
Kristy W.
Dothan
This is the only concealer you’ll ever need! It’s the only one in my makeup bag. Covers and blends well
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
I have used many of hard candy products before, but this is my least favorite. I am fair skinned and thought this pallet would be great for me but it makes me look milky / chalky. Makes correcting blemishes a bit noticeable for me. I’ll keep buying their products but probably not this one
Peyton W.
McMinnville
I heard good things about this. I really don’t have much to cover but I can say these didn’t cover anything. I wAs definitely disappointed. I tried to build it up but it still didn’t cover
Chenele R.
New Albany, MS
I like the colors that they have. I do have to use quite a bit to get the colors to be noticeable with S done of the softer shades. All in all I think it is still a great product.
Bethany P.
HILL CITY, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Michelle M.
Where do they sell hard candy products? Are they worth it?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
I have bought this years ago and loved it. I have lost it while moving and have been looking for another one ever since.. Is there somewhere still available to purchase this in store? I have looked almost everywhere and they don't stock it anymore.