BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette - The ultimate professional make up tool. Conceals dark circles and smooths uneven skin tones. Provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin with detachable brush for perfect application. Hard Candy's Nobodys Perfect Concealer helps disguise and minimize flaws and imperfections.

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste...16 Answers
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
Didn't live up to the name. I bought this little dude because I thought it would be perfect to carry in my bag and use for touch-ups and for that purpose it is great! But as an everyday concealer I would not recommend it. If you have dry skin, I would DEFINITELY not recommend it. Please know which colors to use. If you have a pimple or blemish that has red tones, use green. The yellow and pink are great for covering dark circle under eyes, depending on the severity. The brush is useless, try using your fingers (if they're clean) or a damp sponge/sponge tipped brush.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ
I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use. My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented.
Annie S.
Jupiter, FL
I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
Ana A.
Tampa, FL
Es un buen kit de correctotes para las principiantes en el maquillaje, y que quieran tener variedad de correctores, que quierar ir experimentando con los colores y trxturas, pero la cobertura a diferencia de otros correctores de Hard Candy, no es en realidad muy buena, yo le doy un 8. It is a good kit for beginners correctotes makeup, and want to have variety of markers, which quierar to experiment with colors and trxturas, but coverage unlike other proofreaders Hard Candy, is actually not very good, I give him an 8.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET
When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
Ashley A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm about ready to buy another one I'm almost all done with mine! the colors blend together really well to match my skin tone. i wouldn't recommend if you're on the fair side because the colors might be too dark or if you're on the darker side the colors might be too light. i think this palette works well with medium skin tones. i hardly ever use the yellow. the green is great for concealing redness and the pink i like to use as an all over skin brightener.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This palette is budget friendly but the saying of "you get what you pay for" definitely comes into play. The little applicator is terrible unless you are concealing the dark circles of chipmunk eyes. The actual products will work but after building them up quite a bit. To make it even worse the formula is thick and greasy.
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY
I wasn't a big fan of this color correcting. It kinda just faded away when I blended it out. I'm usually a big fan of hard candy so I was kinda disappointed. I wish they would've had a orange shade to correct darkness. The only color I really got use of is the yellow and I used that over my under eye concealer to brighten
Bethany P.
HILL CITY, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Michelle M.
Where do they sell hard candy products? Are they worth it?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
I have bought this years ago and loved it. I have lost it while moving and have been looking for another one ever since.. Is there somewhere still available to purchase this in store? I have looked almost everywhere and they don't stock it anymore.