Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?

Kari M.
Kari M.
1 year, 6 months ago
Sadly no stores other than Walmart seem to carry this brand . And even that a few of them switched to ELF brand . I don't want to have to ship from them but may be my only option because I love their eyeshadow !
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
I bought mine on eBay and I really like it I want a natural look and it did cover very well is not a very pricey product
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Shawano, WI
2 years, 2 months ago
Walmart. And I wound NOT recommend it. It is absolutely horrible. One of the worst things I have ever spent money on. I would rate it a 0/10
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
2 years, 2 months ago
It's at Ealmart. I wouldn't recommend it either. It is not buildable at all. I had to use this plus another concealer for coverage. And it does make you look ashy too
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I found mine at Walmart. It's not something that I would recommend. Coverage is very sheer and the color correction is minimal and leaves an ashy hue on the skin.